001- McCree is an a**

~"I am not throwing away my shot."~

Hanamura, Japan. Home of the Shimada Palace and a lovely tourist spot. Pink cherry blossom petals scattered the stone paths and on roofs of homes.

The center of the town was filled with tourists running from place to place. In the midst of the crowd was the Shimada brothers, Hanzo and Genji, looking for members of Talon.

Speaking of Talon, that was also why you were there. You had received information from Reaper that Overwatch was in the area and ordered you to find them. Now, you didn't like doing the dirty work for Talon, but of course, you had no choice. You were born into the organization by their old leader, Leah (l/n). Talon used to be a peaceful organization until Reaper came and f**ked everything up.

And here you were now, hiding in an alley stalking the brothers. You were dressed in black from head to toe, trying to blend in with the darkness of the alley. You then pulled a small chip out of your pocket and started to connect it to an outlet box. The chip would shut down all of the lights of the city for ten minutes giving you enough time to kidnap the brothers. And you were almost successful until a hand tapped your shoulder and you jerked around.

"Howdy there, name's McCree. May I ask what you were doing?" You stared blankly at the man who called himself "McCree". He was dressed in cowboy like clothes and a large cigar stuck out of his mouth.

"What's it to you?" Your small, mousy voice asked and you swore you saw a small blush on the man's cheeks.

"U-uh just on business for Overwatch. I'm supposed to be looking for anything suspicious." He stuttered looking to the side.

"Overwatch?" You questioned leaning towards your black duffle bag laying on the ground.

"Overwatch." He responded watching your movements carefully.

You rapidly grabbed your duffel bag and ran as fast as you could out of the alleyway. McCree was catching up behind you and you hear him talking to whoever on his earpiece.

"Girl in black with a duffel bag running in the alley on South Avenue." He said into the mic and started to pull out his gun.

"Leave me alone!" You yelled as loud as you could running faster when you saw the end of the alley way. You were almost there when you ran right into Genji's metal chest. You screamed as you fell backwards dropping your duffel bag on the damp floor. Next to Genji was his brother, Hanzo and next to Hanzo was another famous Overwatch member, Tracer.

"I-I'm s-sorry." You squeaked and scrambled up and looked for your bag only to see Mcree holding it in the air.

"Looking for this?" He questioned, chuckling when he saw you jumping trying to get it out of his grasp. "Alright shortie," he teased "Calm down."

You puffed out your cheeks and crossed your arms. "What do you want?" You grumbled, looking up at him.

"You working for Talon kid?" He asked and chuckled darkly as you froze and stared at him.

"I-I don't know what your talking about!" You exclaimed taking a step backwards in fear.

"Kid you don't have to lie, it's written all over your face." He said rummaging through your bag. He pulled out several things, a knife, shurikens, a (f/a) plushie, a rag, and a small heart shaped necklace.
"You got a gun too kid?" He asked and he stared at you when you flinched.

"A what?" You asked taking another step back McCree stood up from his crouching position and pulled out his own gun.

"You know, a gun." He said unamused gesturing to the gun he held. His eyes widened slightly when he saw you breathing quickly and having a panic attack.

'Sh*t' he thought putting his gun back in it's place.

You started crying silently mumbling things. "Please don't kill me," you pleaded, hugging yourself.

"Woah there partner, who said I was gonna kill you?" McCree asked putting his hands up in surrender.

"R-Reaper," You answered hesitantly. "Reaper said that you would kill me."

"What else did Reaper tell you?" He sternly asked putting his hands down.

"He told me that I should have never been born." You said through rapid tears. You looked at McCree to see his eyes full of pity. "Don't. Pity. Me." You growled at him and grabbed your duffel bag and tried to walk past him. He put his arm in front of you, stopping you.

"Sweetheart your gonna have to come with us."