014- Operation: Stalker

"Mama, just killed a man"

"Athena," Your voice was just above a whisper as you tip toed into Angela's office. "Grant me access to the computer."

It was midnight and everyone was asleep, obviously. You were dressed in black to hide yourself in the darkness of someone decided to pass by.

"Agent (Y/N)," Athena's voice echoed throughout the room. "What do you plan on doing?" You bit your lip to keep from laughing loudly and you shook your head.

"Oh, you know," You shrugged while pulling a chair over to the computer and sitting down. "Just going to go through highly sensitive files about my boyfriend."

"Agent (Y/N)," Athena said as you turned on the computer. "These files are very sensitive. Are you sure you want to read them?"

You smirked, cracked your knuckles and logged in. "Well, duh," You responded. "Why else would I be here in the middle of the fricken night? Plus, when your sister is pretty much one of the worlds best hackers, you pick up a couple things along the way. I'm pretty sure I won't get caught." You pulled up a search engine and did some hacking stuff. (I don't really know how to explain it. XD I also have writers block so bear with me)

"Boom" You whispered opening a can of Mountain Dew and taking a sip. The first article had a headline that read:

SHIMADA CLAN LEADER DEAD

You stared at the headline for a little while until your eyes moved from the headline to the picture below. It was a picture of Hanzo and Genji in front of their fathers coffin. Their heads were down, so you couldn't see their faces, but you did see the annoyingly vibrant green hair on Genji's head. You moved on from the picture and started to read the actual article:

Yesterday the Shimada Clan's leader, Sojiro, has passed away due to old age. The 67 year old leader leaves his power in the hands of his oldest son, Hanzo Shimada.

Both Hanzo and Genji Shimada attended their father's funeral this past Sunday. Genji Shimada, Sojiro's youngest son, shows no interest in being apart of his father's criminal empire. He partakes in courting women of his age instead, while going to explicit parties and getting drunk.

Hanzo Shimada, however, shows immediate interest in leading the criminal empire. He declined any interview and would much rather keep to himself.

We can only expect more attacks from the Shimada Clan. Hanzo Shimada will become the leader the day after Children's Day.
-----------

You sucked in a shallow breath and took another sip of the cold soda/pop in your hand. You waited a few minutes before moving on to the next article:

GENJI SHIMADA KILLED

One day after his father's death, Genji Shimada has been killed by unknown persons on Children's Day.

Hanzo had planned to take the crown to the Shimada Clan tomorrow but has disappeared after his brother's death. His brother's body is no where to be seen on the property but special forces have found his blood on the property.

We can only theorize on what happens to the Shimada Clan next.
-------------
"Well damn" You whispered to yourself setting the can of soda/pop on the table, next to the computer.

You looked for more articles but, didn't find anything interesting. You were about to give up but that would be anti-climatic so you thought of something.

"Hey Athena?" You asked, typing something into the computer. "Can you pull up some pictures of Genji when he was younger please?"

Athena agreed, pulling up the pictures. And there he was, Genji Shimada. At the bottom of one of the pictures there was a caption:

Genji's 15th birthday. He received swords from father.

'Yeah, Genji definitely didn't write that. Nobody talks like that. Except Hanzo. Hanzo talks like that.' You thought, grinning to yourself.

Genji had a wide grin on his face that accompanied his vibrant green hair. He wore a orange scarf and a white outfit. (I don't know how to explain it 😅)

'Carrot' You thought while looking at his attire. You smiled softly before logging of of the computer and shutting it off. You tossed the can of soda/pop into a trash can in the room and left.
---------
Thank you for 5k!!!!