official alternate ending

PLS READ THE NOTE AT THE END---

as they went off to their date, the two held hands as they strolled down the park, smiling.

"thank you bammie..." yugyeom whispered as a faint blush spread across his face. "i didn't think you'd want to go out in all honesty..."

bambam frowned as he held the boy's hand tightly before bringing it up to his lips as he kissed their hands.

"i like you very much to the point where i'd follow you to the ends of the earth and protect you at all costs..." yugyeom looked at the older boy in admiration at his words as he hugged him tightly. "i like you very much too, bammie."

they continued to walk down a park full of lights as they would eventually stare at one another. admiring their reactions before sitting on a bench with ice cream in their hands. they eat silently, but giggle from time to time as they looked at one another. as if they could mind read one another's thoughts.

"hey! hey yugyeom! it's me!" someone shouts as the two look up to see jackson running towards them with a flustered mark trailing behind as their fingers were linked together. "we didn't interrupt anything, did we?"

he wriggled his eyebrows causing yugyeom to groan as mark scoffed, slapping his shoulder as he mumbled, "you've been stalking them, let the kids live."

jackson frowned but nodded as mark pecked his cheek and smiled. the four chatted for a bit before the older two had some "business" to attend, but we all know where they're going and what they'll be doing [wink wonk].

the rest of their night consisted of complimenting one another non-stop until a religious women comes up to them.

"um.. pardon me, but could you two leave this area" her fake cheery voice made yugyeom stare at her as if he was bored. "this is a public area, it is for everyone. anyone can be here."

"yes... but you see, you're... different, and i don't think you'd-"

"pardon me miss... but who says i can and cant stay here, who says what i can and cant do? you are the only one who seems to have a problem with us being here. we are simply minding our own business and it'll be great if you could just mind your own." some people around whistled as the lady looked at them disgusted. bambam felt uneasy as if he wanted to leave. but no... he did not want to repeat the past. "ma'am, could you just leave us alone... we didn't do anything to you nor-"

"it's disgusting that you two are like this!" she shouts throwing water into the younger male's face. a few gasps were heard in the crowd as yugyeom's eyes widen, flashbacks of his horrible childhood shot through him as his eyes welled up. bambam could sense it as he felt his blood boil before grabbing a cup of water and splashing it back at her... before topping the cake off as he grabbed the younger male and kissed him right in front of her. as they slowly pulled away, he wiped the boy's tears as he glared at the women. "at least i have someone instead of being a lonely judgmental single person."

he wasn't good at comebacks, but he didn't care. some people around whistled as they clapped, the lady only glared as she walked off.

"let's dry you up yeommie.." bambam whispered bringing him into a public bathroom as he sat the boy up on the counter and side as he wiped his face up. "you know, i could've wiped it off myself..."

bambam shook his head, "i'm gonna protect you, i'm gonna make you feel special, i'm gonna treat you better okay?"

yugyeom only looked down. the older boy sighed as he lifted his face up, "okay?"

"okay..." yugyeom whispered as he leaned a bit forward and pecked his lips, surprising the older male. "let's call it official?"

"that's so plain.." bambam frowned as yugyeom chuckled. "but... yes, i would love to be your boyfriend..."

they smiled as they held hands, leaving the bathroom a squeal was heard as two older men stepped out of the stalls. 

"and you say i'm a stalker? we hid in the bathrooms and you watched them" jackson scoffed as mark giggled. "they were cute.."

---

although their relationship wasn't exactly as perfect as they'd hope, they got into fights at times, jealous at times... they still managed to pull one another through. bambam decided it was best for them to take a break for a while, but only lasted a few hours as yugyeom texted him that he was alone and cold when bambam busts in and they end up cuddling the night together.

"i heard taehyung has been contacting you still" yugyeom wondered  as jungkook sighed, "it's hard that hobi's job requires him to travel a lot..."

"how long have you two been together?" yugyeom winks at the older male, "since your date where you asked bammie out... so 2 years ago and six months"

jungkook smiled as yugyeom did as well, he rubbed his back as he hummed. it had been more than two years, and everything was still well.

well actually some things had changed. namjoon and jin are married along with jackson and mark, well engaged. after dozens of fights and back together, jaebum and youngjae had been into couples counseling and are now doing better than before.

"jungkookie, yugyeommie, you aren't even on break yet." youngjae groaned, asking them to help. they chuckle as they nod and help around the cafe as the door bell rings, causing them to look up. youngjae squealed as he hopped over the counter and tackled someone. "hyung!"

yugyeom and jungkook's eyes widen as well as they hug the older male.

"jinyoungie hyung!" yugyeom hugged tightly as the older male chuckled and did the same. "how have you three been?"

"we've been go-"

"i missed you" youngjae frowned as jinyoung chuckled and ruffled his hair. "i heard you and bambam are officially together, congrats yugyeommie."

yugyeom blushed as he nodded.

"how did you two even start?" jinyoung tilted his head as yugyeom giggled as they sat down, "hey your shifts aren't over!" seokjin remarks but sees jinyoung and instantly smiled.

"well we've actually known each other since we were kids.. but nothing really started until a certain comment he made, made me smile..."

---

THAT'S THE ALTERNATE ENDING... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MG- I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THIS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES ALONG WITH SCHOOL OF HORMONES, AND NOW THEY'RE BOTH DONE :")) I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH BIG SUPPORTERS..

ALSO PLS FOLLOW MY 2ND ACCOUNT taekooksbean i will be on that more often and i will be posting new and short stories and such, my very first upload would be a story i will update everyday about myself, rip ew. so it would mean a lot if you'd follow it :") i love you all, till we meet again...

- bean <3