jinyoung's cafe

kunpimook's pov
how long has it been? 25minutes and he hasn't said anything. He's probably being thirsty for other people now. Maybe I should look again, maybe he replied.
-
Yugurt97: it's jus us again ;)
-

why hasn't he said anything? should I reply back? no, no he's okay, I'll just unmute n check later.

ring
ring
-
yugyeom's pov

the walk to the park took only about 10 minutes. He wasn't here yet, but that's okay. I look at towards the swings and saw that no one was there, so I decided to sit there and wait.
I should call hyung again, just to double check.
After 5 rings, he finally answered

"yoboseyo"

"hyung, you're still coming to the park right?"

"yes yugyeom, just give me 15 minutes... I have to talk to finish my work, if i can't make it would it be okay if I send a friend?"

"sure hyung, just take care"

"okay you too, bye"

"bye hyung"
-
still yugyeom's pov

He has 5 minutes left.
Did he really have to finish work, or did he just wanted to stay and stare at his other employee? sigh. I was about to leave when a boy around my age came up to me with his hands in his sleeves, covering them.

"Are you Yugyeom?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm mark's friend, he asked me to come and tell you that he doesn't think he can make it" the stranger said causing a small sigh to come out.

"was it because of jackson" i asked still not looking at the stranger, he let out a small giggle before saying, "he says no, but his eyes say something else" i just smiled.

"what's wrong though, u mean I may not know you... but I know that you're mark's friend and I'd like to help" i finally looked at the stranger, and he smiled. His smile, his eyes, his lips, his whole feature just looked...breathtakingly beautiful.

"yugyeom?" he waved in front of my face and I finally snapped back out of my thoughts.

"it's complicated, to be honest I don't know what to feel"

"care to explain while we get some hot chocolate... it's starting to get cold again" the stranger says, looking up towards the sky, it looked like it was gonna rain.

"sure, why not" i reply, causing him to smile and nod. After 10 minutes of walking and giggling, we made it to a coffee shop.

it's called, jinyoung's cafe
simple, and his explanation: "I couldn't think of one & they kept pressuring me, so I just said whatever popped up"

"I'll be right back, I have to call Mark" he says, I nod looking around for a table until a certain person pops up in my view.

"oi! hi jinyoung!" i wave, he rolls his eyes but smiles while waving back. He points at an empty table and I nod, walking there.

"are you here alone?" he asks, looking around

"nope" i reply, popping the 'p'

"YOU HAVE A DATE?" he shouts, grabbing some people's attention. He waves them off, and sits across from me

"hyung, please gO" i try to push him away, but he turns around with a shocked face

"hyung? you never called me hyung, unless it's around someone important. ..oh my- you fetus, who is he or she? pretty sure it's a he, but who?" he throws in a million questions, but the sound of the bell dinging at the front grabs his attention. They lock eyes before the customer gives him a gummy-face smile, jinyoung rushes towards them, but not before giving me the 'im-watching-you' gesture. And as if on que as jinyoung leaves, the stranger comes back sitting across from me.

"sorry, mark kept telling me to watch out for you and etc"

"it's okay, he basically treats me like a child"

"really?"

"yeah"

"same" he replies, causing us both to laugh. A waiter then comes and asks us what we want.

"Hi, I'm Choi Youngjae, do you guys want anything?"

"youngjae, we know you"

"but jinyoung-hyung told me to still say that"

"na-"

"Youngjae!, Help those other two males instead of the fetus and his date!" Jinyoung shouts, making youngjae whisper, 'I'm sorry' to his two friends and goes towards a male who smirks at youngjae's awkwardness. We can basically hear what they say...

"Hi, I'm Choi Youngjae, what seems to interest you?"

"you" the strange attractive male says, causing youngjae's face to turn pink causing him to smirk and causing his friend to choke on air.

"I-I'm not on the menu sir..."

"that's sad, you should... so I could take you to go" youngjae turns a more darker pink color, causing his friend to choke even more.

"what's your favorite drink here" he asks youngjae

"hm... I personally prefer strawberries & creme..." Youngjae smiles widely, causing the customer to smile.

"I'll take that then" he smiled

"yugyeom, this might sound weird, but you look really familiar" the stranger says, trying to think of where he saw him before.

"same with you, but I have bad memory" the stranger nods, "wait.. I didn't get your name" before the stranger could answer-

"KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL, YOU'RE WITH THE FETUS?"