date pt.1

as mark and jackson drove bambam to yugyeon's house, they chuckled at how the younger male continued to pound his head against the car door.

"you just had to get your car towed the night of your date." mark shook his head as jackson laughed, causing the younger male to groan. "please don't remind me hyung... plus you guys didn't need to drive! i could've!"

"and trust you with my car?" mark scoffed as he shook his head. bambam continued to hit his head until a sudden stop jerks them forward as bambam hits his head against jackson's seat and groans. "we're here!"

"babe, you can't always stop like that." jackson groaned as he rubbed his head while mark ducked his head and whispered, "whoops"

as bambam sighed and got out of the car, he nervously walked out but got stop by Mark calling his name as he turned around, the older male gave him flowers as he fixed his hair, bambam whined as he stopped him. feeling nervous, he shook as he clutched the flowers and knocked on the door.

the door opened to reveal a tired jungkook as he rubbed his eyes and smiled.

"hi bammie hyung." he grinned, "hi jungkookie, is yugyeom here?"

did i really just asked if he's in his own home?

jungkook chuckled as he nodded, calling out the younger male. he entered only to be hit with the nice familiar scent- what do you call it? air fresher

as he stood by the door, jungkook giggled as he pointed up where he saw yugyeom walk down the steps looking beautiful with a smile on his face.

as if everything felt slow motion, their eyes locked on one another as jungkook stood on the side cooing. when suddenly, "shit"

yugyeom cursed a he tripped against the third to the last step as bambam gasped, he thought he could save him- but life had other things planned as he too trips on his own foot causing them to collide. both groaning, they fall side by side one another as jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"are you okay? did i catch you?" bambam groaned as he turned aside. "no, it's okay though..."

they both get up as they dust each other off. "oh these are for you..."

shit, they're crushed.

yugyeom chuckled as he smiled.
"thank you, they're pretty"

"shall we?" bambam smiled as yugyeom nods before holding his hands as jungkook waved them goodbye, they stopped as they saw mark giggling with a camera. "hyung!"

"mark hyung, jackson hyung? bammie..." bambam nervously chuckled as mark explained the whole thing causing yugyeom to laugh as bambam groaned. "so is it a double date?" he teased, but jackson got his back as he shook his head. "mark and i are gonna watch a movie... but we will drive you to your date."

bambam silently thanked jackson as they got in, still hand in hand they both looked at one another as their minds thought the same thing.

damn... im lucky.

-
near the end my dudes...