date pt.2 (end?)

the last chapter- should i write an epilogue?

warning: terrible ending, cringe cringe, my apologies : )

-

as they hit their destination, yugyeom got blind folded as he gasped but simply went along with it. bambam on the other hand was very nervous about how it would work out. all he plans to do is make the younger male happy.

"are we there yet?" yugyeom giggles excitingly as bambam squeezes his hand tightly. "almost."

little did they know mark and jackson quietly followed them till they bump into jin and namjoon. 

"what are you two doing here?" jackson whispered. "capturing a moment, what about you?"

jackson whispers same to namjoon as they 

"are we there yet?" yugyeom grins as he feels a hand disappear from holding his own, he frowned slightly as he called out for the older male. before hearing someone drop. he gasped as he removed the blind fold only to see the other male crouched on the ground. "bammie-"

"don't look!" he shouted as he covered the confused boy's eyes, "what? what happened?"

"it got ruined" bambam whispered as he frowned. the boy just chuckled as he removed the older male's hands from his eyes and held them tightly in his. as he looked around, he laughed. "wait were you really trying to make something in the sand, and thought candles would last?"

he laughed as bambam frowned as his hard work, failing right in front of him. the candles were blown out, the writing on the sand disappeared due to the water and the flowers were blown everywhere.

"i worked hard." he pouted, but was take back when the younger male hugged him. "yugyeom..."

"thank you for trying to make this date special." he giggled as their heart beat rapidly, bambam slowly hugged back. "i wanted this to be a night to remember.."

"cheesy." yugyeom whispered as he chuckled, they pulled back as bambam stared at the failed attempt of a cute date. "i wanted to make this special, i saw on your post once how you said you always wanted to have at least one cliche date and  thought i'd do it for you..."

yugyeom's eyes widen as he blushed, looking down. "y-you saw that post....?"

"i wanted to surprise you" bambam sighed as he nods, squeezing his hands tightly. "you know, i wouldn't mind eating ice cream at the park."

bambam's eyes widen as yugyeom grabs his hand. they smile at one another before the younger male pulls them away, running and ignoring the calls from their older friends as they just run. hand in hand, they both begin to grin as they run careless of the weird looks they receive from people. all that mattered to them was that they were there, together having the time of their lives as they ran. finally out of breath, they fall breathless in a field as they lay down, laughing at what they had just done.

[ please read my notes on the end :") ]

"that was-"

"fun." yugyeom cuts him off as they smile. happy to be together. they stay like that for a few minutes before they get up and walk towards the city to get ice cream. their hands brush against one another as bambam slowly grabs yugyeom's hand in his and smiles. soon they hit a familiar plaza where yugyeom could recall, unhappy memories. he frowned as he thought of jungkook and how he'll never forgive taehyung, but gave a small smile when he felt bambam squeeze his hand. "hey, you okay?"

yugyeom nods as they step inside, a lady that was behind the counter looked at the two blankly till her eyes landed on their hands together. bambam felt nervous, but the lady smiled as she waved. the weight over their shoulders lifted as they were glad that she did not judge.