flash of kunpimook

(A/N: I have a thing for lowercases, idk I just like them a lot)
-

bambam lived a normal boring life. at school he'd just be known as one of the other students. he never tried to get attention, and he never really talked that much to other students.

in elementary school, kunpimook had only one friend, but he was okay with that. one better than none.

"kunpimook, hurry up"

"yes mark hyung.... but where are we going" kunpimook

"to the park" mark widely smiled.

the park was basically their favorite place to go after school, and they continued to go even as they got older.

kunpimook's relationship with his family was nothing different than any other. they'd argue at times, but still love eachother. so as you can tell, there's nothing really big that happens to kunpimook, until middle school.
mark found out that he'd have to move, but if he's good and gets good grades, it is possible for him to come back within a year or two. kunpimook got sad, and basically stayed quiet through his sixth grade and part of seventh until a young bunny looking boy came in. they were seated next to one another in some classes, and both boys instantly clicked.
towards the end of seventh grade, one day kunpimook decided to walk home by himself, wanting to think alone. that was until he turned to a corner and saw a small boy get teased by a slightly older male. kunpimook really wanted to help, but he couldn't... so instead he walked the opposite direction, trying to clear his mind of the image he just saw.

"I'm coming back in a few days
- mark"
seeing that text made kunpimook very confused. they haven't really texted/talked to one another for a year, but after rereading it over and over made him very happy.

high school
you know how some people say, "don't expect for friends to always stay together throughout high school" or something like that. we'll they're right, kind of.
mark and kunpimook started feeling a little more distant, but they're still good friends, they still go to the park after school, but this time with jungkook as well. as time went on, they each made more friends but were still close with one another.

"kookie, i think he's looking at you..." mark whispered, nudging his head across

"who?" jungkook whispered, not looking up

"alien-looking boy"

"oh" jungkook sighed, rolling his eyes after

"what's wrong with him, why'd you just say 'oh' ? he's still looking" kunpimook whispered, looking up

"because he's a major flirt, I gotta go... I'll see you guys later" jungkook sighed, gathering his items and leaving, we turn to see something surprising, taehyung looked quite sad and confused.

kunpimook would always be the one catching taehyung's reaction as jungkook would try to ignore him. but once jimin popped up in the circle as well, things started heating up.

it was no lie, and very obvious to the fact that jimin liked jungkook, and everyone could tell but him, and taelien was not very pleased.

it was finally the last class and kunpimook was glad that it was a friday as well, meaning no homework, no school the next day. but as kunpimook walked alone again, he turned to a corner and saw the same young male from middle school, about to get punched. now you see, kunpimook had two choices... he could help the boy (unlike before) or he could once again, turn away and pretend like he saw nothing.... no. he had to do something, but he couldn't, he tried thinking quickly until he saw the young male drop something.... his phone. he instantly took it and called the most recent person on the strangers phone

"hello?"

"yes is this yugyeom's sister?"

"yes indeed"

"his counselor wants to talk to you, please be here quick we don't know how long he'll be here"

"okay... im on my way right now"

and with that he puts the phone down next to the strangers bag, and was about to walk up to them until a girl came running their way and kunpimook knew who she was immediately. he turned around, knowing that it's okay now and continued walking home.

Present time

kunpimook always remembered yugyeom. but he couldn't tell him, because then he'd spill everything that he knows about him. but now, here he is... in front of namjins hair salon.

"yugyeom...." he whispered, before entering the store and immediately, his eyes landed on the younger male who still wasn't facing him. and within seconds, he turns finally facing one another.

he feels a warm feeling inside of him as he goes to hug yugyeom. they talk and smile, just happy to be with one another. until a question pops out from yugyeom's mouth

"why do you look so familiar though... I feel like we've met before this whole thing" he gestures, moving his hands around. and at that moment, it was as if everything had caused him to stop breathing.

"I mean... we went to the same school. .."

"OH, I need to think harder, and maybe an image of you will pop up" yugyeom grinned, but in kunpimook's mind, he hoped that an image wouldn't. because secretly, he's seen many things happen to yugyeom and they've locked eyes many times throughout the event, yet what did kunpimook do? he turned the other way, and pretended like nothing happened.

-
A/N: I hope you're enjoying this crappy story, and oh my friend Irene told me to write a jungkook × bts story... so I did

it's called, "School of Hormones" i think... I'm very forgetful, sORRY anyways, please read that too :-) thank youuu