to: readers, from: markson

hello readers, jackson and mark here... mark say hi

hello

we are here to explain to you guys what the accident was like with bambam

yes

you see both yugyeom and bambam liked eachother. but what yugyeom thinks is that bambam is dabmaster97, while kunpimook is the actual person... does that make sense mark?

um... no? okay, i'll just say it. so basically yugyeom thinks that dabmaster97 and kunpimook are two different people. you know since he forgets things, he doesn't seem to remember that they are one.

clever child.

pardon? i am older.

ok

but anyways, kunpimook feels like if yugyeom remembers everything, then yugyeom would hate him and break his heart

they just did that... idiots

yah, jackson will you stop talking. anyways, during that time, someone random came in and decided to try and hack bambam along with his friends, so he did one thing. and that's to block all his friends so the hacker would never find them and do the same. but because of that yugyeom thought that bambam hated him, and then he saw him at the park with another girl and thought that kunpimook didn't like him as well. so with that he got emotional and angry and told bambam that he hopes that he'll forget him. and when kunpimook saw that he was getting brain surgery, he started panicking, feeling scared for yugyeom and just drank. he hated it, but he didn't want to remember reading that.

now can i say something?

fine

and with that kunpimook got really drunk, and as he tried walking home, he tripped onto the road head first and getting bang...
bang bang bang-

don't dance jackson, it's not the time...

sorry.

but yeah, kunpimook got hit on the head and banged, while with yugyeom, something went wrong while he was getting his surgery. there's something wrong with the both of them but we're still tryna figure that out

yes

do you think they'll be okay?
do you think yugyeom will finally remember?
how about kunpimook?
who knows.