be mine

"did they fuck?" someone whispered, "probably."

"guys don't fucking say that." two more voices appear. "don't fucking swear!"

yugyeom starts to move a bit as he rubs his eye, he hears another person swear. "you fucking woke hi-"

there was a sudden slap. "i told you not to swear."

"hyungs." yugyeom groan as he hugs something even tighter, he finally opens them to see seokjin, jackson, and namjoon. "getting comfy there?"

yugyeom looks at a smirking jackson confused, until he looks next to him and sees bambam. still fast asleep, tangled in each other's arms. "leave us alone."

the three snicker as yugyeom closes his eyes and combs his finger through bambam's hair. "okay yeom, we'll go. sleep tight."

"use protection!" jackson whispers as seokjin slaps the back of his head. "pabo."

as they close the door behind them gently, yugyeom looks right at him as the older male emits soft snores, making the younger male smile. "you missed a lot... I'm so sorry for minghao... you didn't deserve that... well, yoongi and jimin have been arguing a lot recently... jimin suspects yoongi might be seeing hoseok hyung, but- okay honestly i don't know. but taehyung and jungkook broke up again dammit. god, they're both- yeah."

"had they been arguing a lot?" yugyeom jumps back a bit as he looks to see bambam awake, rubbing his eyes.

cute.

as yugyeom nods, the older male sighs. "i just wish that they could be happy."

"me too." they sigh as they hear sudden grumbling, they both look at their stomachs before chuckling. "let's eat."

"yugyeom..." the younger male hums and turns as bambam opens his mouth, he shuts it and shakes his head. "never mind, i forgot. let's go."

as they walked down, there two familiar people were spotted in bambam's direction. "lisa!"

"goodie, you're up! bammie, this is rosé, rosé this is my friend, kunpimook, but call him bambam." rosé smiled as she bowed and said hello, both boys did the same. "thank you for joining us."

"so, are you... two together?" lisa's eyes widens as she slaps rosé's shoulder, and whispers something in her ear. both boys just flush in a bright shade of pink. "oh." she chuckles.

"so, i heard you're dating someone?" bambam questions as rosé nods. "yes, jisoo. she's very polite."

"a girl?" they both say as she nods slowly. "we're sorry... you just look... straight.."

the girls laugh as they shake their head. "well i mean, i was. but then i met jisoo, we got drunk... and yeah."

namjoon whistled as he winked and same, "same." causing seokjin to turn bright pink as he covered his fave with his hands.

"you two should get together." rosé states as she takes another bite from her food. "pardon?"

"i see it. a spark. between you two." she states as the two guys look at one another, lisa awkwardly coughs out loud as they all laugh. "but seriously though, tension is strong. you both probably had sex already."

they all choke on their food as rosé shrugs. "ten.sion.boys." she says.

"i-we-um-" yugyeom couldn't say anything as bambam blushed brightly as  they suddenly realized how close their hands were, rosé winked. "it's okay, let's be honest, none of us here are no longer virgins."

"i like her." jackson and namjoon laugh as did everyone else. "seokjin oppa, you remind me of my girlfriend. or my girlfriend reminds me of you."

"is that a good thing?" she laughs, "of course."

"but bambam and yugyeom, there's really something in between you two right?" the two just look at one another as they said no words, but thought the same...

"i want him to be mine."

-
i made a rant on twitter, pls check it out.
my twitter is @/simplyabean

hohoh