hi, do I know you

yugyeom's pov

"so he's coming here?" currently we're at the park. i'm on the swings while namjoon and hoseok are on the seesaw.

"ye- namjoon! you broke your seat!" hoseok shouted as namjoon falls off, causing hoseok to laugh. i laugh at namjoon's pained face as he stands up and dusts off his pants.

"it's not my fault it's too weak!" namjoon tries to defend himself, but hoseok just laughs even louder.

"i'm on it!" hoseok states, still sitting on his side

"you're ass is probably light!" namjoon points out

"this beauty is-" as hoseok points at his ass, i interrupt their argument and ask about bambam

"guys!... are they coming?" i felt a little impatient, but i tried my best to hide it

"yeah, jackson texted me" namjoon pulls out his phone to see if he had replied back.

"so... how's you and seokjin hyung" i ask, and hoseok just nods

"were good, but-" before he could finish, the sound of jackson's loud scream cut him off.

and there he was, smiling. on youngjae's back as they had a piggyback race with markson. and of course mark, being competitive, made jackson go faster causing them to win.

"HA! give me $5 now " mark happily shouts as bambam and youngjae both groan and give mark $5 each.

"yah, bambam.. you met namjoon and hoseok already" bambam just nods, smiles and waves

"... and this-" youngjae looked at me, unknowing of what to say, so i cut him off.

"i-i'm yugyeom... hello" why did i feel nervous all of a sudden?

"hi, I'm bambam" bambam sticks out his hand for me to shake, but i feel like i'm frozen. but i pulled my hand out slowly and shake his hand.

"hey... you look familiar, have we met before?" bambam questions, making me slightly nervous... should i tell him?

"ye- no... we've never" i quickly say, causing everyone's eyes around us to widen at my lie.

bambam, we have met and we both like each other a lot. i don't hate you, i really like you...but i'm sorry... i can't break jinyoung's heart either...