flash of yugyeom

yugyeom wasn't exactly normal in his parents eyes. They saw him as a boy who had a curse in him.

At a young age, the fact that he'd forget things, but then remembered them later on seemed strange to them. But to his siblings, they felt like he could get better. They never gave up hope, but his parents didn't seem like there would be hope available.

Then at the age of 6, his parents would constantly be busy with "work," but what they didn't know was that, the more they didn't appear in his life, his memory of his parents would wipe out. And did they know that? of course. That's why they left. They claimed that they didn't want a son, like him.

Did his siblings know? Only one of them did, and that wasn't til he turned 9 & she was 13. Once, she overheard them come in during the middle of the night, and gathered their things. The kids were never allowed in the room, and no one knew why- til now. She figured why they left just by hearing their little conversation...

"what about the others?"

"they support that crap, they'll just beg us to take him along"

"... you're right, hurry before one of them wakes up"

"I'm almost"

"what if he hears us?"

"then let him, he's a burden in this family. who knows maybe if he did, he'll forget later on"

And after hearing that, the 13 - year old had never felt a strong hatred towards someone til now. She hated them. She told her older sister, who was 18 and told her what she overheard that night. But as she told her, she got scared.
What if sister doesn't believe me?
Sister always loved mom and dad?
What if she doesn't love me anymore?
What about yuggie?
A bunch of thoughts spiraled through her mind, and she starts crying. Her older sister engulfs her in a tight hug, and tells her that she believes her. Now they both knew, but yugyeom.

Throughout elementary to middle school, yugyeom would get bullied because of his forgetfulness. They'd call him names, and spit on him. But they were never the ones to hurt him, strange? usually bullies do that? well they thought that calling him names, and telling him that his parents would never return was torture enough. Was there anyone who even thought of helping him, saving him? actually yes, but the other boy was scared as well. He was known as a sunshine, he couldn't even defend himself.

Then high school came, and the bullying continued. And of course people saw, but no one did anything. That was until his older sister came to school to visit her favorite counselor, and saw her brother getting shoved. She didn't know what to do, so she did the first thing that popped up. Right when one of them was about to punch his face, she ran towards them and pulled down his pants, while kicking one of them and slapping the other. Quick move.
She pulled him away, and ran towards the office when she saw another boy down the hall getting beaten by one guy.
"why do guys have to do that" she whispered, before shoving the bully and grabbing the other boy with her. She took them both to a room where it was known as the, health room. And bandaged them both up. The stranger thank her by hugging her really tight and started crying, she felt really sad just looking at him. He seemed like such a sunshine... why would people do that to him? she thought. His name was youngjae, and yugyeom reassured him that no one would hurt him again, that he'll protect youngjae.

"YOUNGJAE, ARE YOU OKAY?" an older male shouted, technically choking youngjae while hugging him.

"Jackson, I'm fine... Yugyeom helped me" Youngjae smiled, before yugyeom could respond, Jackson takes him in for a hug as well.

"Thank you" Jackson repeated multiple times, Jackson really cared for his friend, and was really sad when he found out what had happened, but also felt very pissed at the guys who did this to both of them.

Throughout the rest of their high school years, the three remained close friends and even gathered more.

Yugyeom met seokjin and jinyoung in acting class, namjoon in woodshop, jaebum in detention (another story), Mark in the library, and taehyung and yoongi in the bathroom.

It took him a few months to gather up some courage to tell them about his forgetfulness problems. Once he told them, they all admitted that they already knew. How? simple, it happened a lot. And one by one they started noticing. Did it bother them? no. They understood, and didn't say anything.

Present time

now here he is, working in namjins hair salon. He needed money, and luckily, they needed workers. Although they are friends, work is different for them.

Now, the two older friends started getting concerned towards their younger. He kept looking at the clock, nervous.

" Do you think he's nervous about bambam coming?" Namjoon whispered to seokjin

"of course" seokjin whispered back, looking towards the door, yugyeom was facing the other way, not looking towards the door.

"is that him...?" namjoon asked, seeing a boy, around yugyeom's age outside. As the boy entered, the sound of the door bells jingaling grabs yugyeom's attention as he turns and sees a male slightly smaller than him. It takes him a minute before his eyes widdens and he starts walking towards the male.

"Kunpimook?" yugyeom asks, tilting his head to the side. The other male smiles, and nods causing yugyeom to grin and take him in for a hug.

"you can call me bambam though" Bambam whispers, tippy-toeing so he could wrap his arms around his taller male's neck, while the other wraps his arms around the smallers' waist.