i must explain (author)

I AM TOO DEEP IN LOVE WITH VKOOK/TAEKOOK THAT IT HURTS SO MUCH... LITERALLY.

OKAY, I HAD THIS DREAM AND I ENDED UP WAKING UP WITH MY EYES TEARING UP AND, OKAY IMMA TELL YOU MY DREAM-

okay but serious talk is at the end... although this may look like a "one-shot" it is actually more than that...

-

everything was peaceful, all seven males, in their shared home, smiling and laughing. jungkook loved that. just getting to be with them, he felt something that he's never experiened before... love. he loved each and every one of them, although he was the maknae and should be the most protected, he'd put them first before himself no matter what.

"tae, what're you doing?" jungkook hoped on the kitchen counter as taehyung showed him a box grin before holding up a wooden spoon against the younger's slightly chapped lips.

"taste it kookie" he whisperedd as jungkook smiled and opened, he took in the taste and immediately, he felt as if his taste buds were dancing, it was delicious!

"wah, did jin hyung teach you?" the older nodded as the grin remained plastered on his face, jungkook giggled before swinging his feet over the edge and sighing.

"it's for you kook" taehyung whispered as jungkook's eyes widens in surprise. the older male cooked that, for him? just for him or for the others as well? jungkook kept thinking until he felt a pair of warm hands holding his slightly cold ones.

"t-thank you hyung, what about the others?" taehyung shook his head as he leaned their foreheads together, they touched and immediately sparks ran through both bodies.

[and there was lei, hiding behind the bushes outside, squealing]

"let's check on the rest of our hyungs, tae"

they walked out, hand in hand as the other members laughed at the sight of yoongi scolding jimin for being a "cheater" in a game that they were playing

"jimin, you little sh-"

"beep" jin shouted as he always did when one of them were to curse, as if on tv when an actor/actress/character in  show/movie were to swear, but couldn't, there'd be a loud beep noise. in this house, that was jin.

"it's not my fault that you're so fu-"

"beep"

"-ing slow"

"you wanna die jimin"

"aish hyung, i'm sorry, i cheated okay"

"tch, sarcastic piece of-"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" jin shouted as hoseok rolled his eyes, but chuckled as namjoon covered the older male's mouth.

"do you all smell something..." they all shook their heads as they chose to ignore it. some decided to get back in their rooms as the rest stayed, laughing and choking, the smell only worsen.

"guys, it really smells like something is burn-"

"FIRE" jimin shouted as he pointed into the kitchen, the fire began to burst out as they all tried to run, but for some reason, the front door wouldn't budge open

"come on, hoseok, OPEN IT!" jimin shouted as he started to panic, but the older male just couldn't seem to twist it as the heat made it slippery within his grasp.

"run, back door now!" namjoon shouted as another explosion bursted they all ducked and covered their ears before trying to run fast towards the back. but suddenly..

"KOOK, COME ON!" yoongi shouted as they all turned, namjoon tried breaking down the door as they saw jungkook remaining still, it then hit him.

"jin hyung! go, i'll catch up"