reunion with 3

the card ride to the airport only made yugyeom's heart beat rapidly and rather loudly as he felt his palms starting to become clamy.

why was he nervous? he himself,  didn't even know why- that was until he saw a specific picture on instagram.

bamthedabking:

bamthedabking : about to land

bamthedabking : about to land... hehe ^-^

comments...
pepi_jr: good lord, back at blonde
hitthetuan: WOO FINALLY
hitthetuan: o shoot wrong account
jwang69: LMAO WHOOPS^ THAT WAS ME
gd_loveme: ur so slow
gd_loveme: hurry up
____
yugurt97: u look cute|
yugurt97: u look cu|
yugurt97: u loo|
yugurt97: u |
yugurt97:

yugyeom sighed before locking his phone. he remained silent as namjoon drove, since everyone was busy, working with the surprise party.

as they reached their destination, the younger male suddenly felt sick as namjoon's eyes widens, he quickly sat him down on a nearby waiting area.

"yugyeom, are you okay?"

"just peachy hyung... peachy"

namjoon sighed as he stood up and looked at his phone, a message popped up

from: jackass
Gate G7, they're there

to: jackass
k

from: jackass
don't freaking k me

namjoon only scoffed before shoving his phone back into his pocket as they made their way through the crowds.

G4

G5

G6....

here you go, G7.

as they looked around, no signs of the 3 were to be found.

luckily for namjoon, mark had given him the younger male's number.... whereas yugyeom hoped that it'd be the wrong one.

what happened to the confidence and flirtatious yugyeom? it was as if he had disappeared as bambam started entering his life more. he had brang out his... vulnerable side. the side he always hated. he felt weak.

"hyung, i'm gonna use the bathroom"

"but isn't that hi-"

"yugyeom."

the lad froze in his spot as the voice echoed in his mind. his back was facing the familiar face as he didn't know what to do.

"so you're yugyeom?"

a female voice, who are you and why are you with him?

"is he cute?"

although the other male tried to whisper that question, yugyeom could still hear him. and does he have.... an accent?

"yugyeom"

the voice repeated, it felt closer.

he needed his confidence back. he needed to show him that he was still fine, although he wasn't as he spent the years honestly feeling lonely. he bit his cheek before plastering a fake smirk, turning around to face the now much taller male.

"long time no see.... bambam"