official epilogue

this is it :") this tbh sucks because it felt rushed.

it was raining outside as the younger male went out with an umbrella in his hand. he slowly walked in through the gates as he made his way to his destination.

he looks down as a tear slowly slips down. he takes a deep breath before closing his eyes as he places down a white rose. his eyes suddenly widen as he saw that there was another rose there. it looked new, as if someone else had been there and visited her besides himself. there was a small note, as he picked it up there- his name was written, he read it and clenched the note as he went out.

---

as he went home, he immediately went to his computer and began searching things up as he felt his revenge strive.

---

it was back to school day as the five older males walked through the hallway, they had received some mysterious looks from people as others also whispered among one another.

"where's tae?" jin wondered, "he forgot something in his car."

they nod as they continued to walk only to be stopped by seulgi before she slapped them. their eyes widen as they felt confused before she shoved a paper to their chest and shoved past them.

top6's hoseok, namjoon, jimin, yoongi and jin's older brothers caused the death of jungkook's sister.

"jungkook's sister?... jungkook had a sister?"

"what death? our brothers haven't-" they stopped as they a saw a picture of her from the back. and that's when it hits them.

the girl they had seen their brother used and manipulate in person was actually jungkook's sister. there a picture was shown from when one of them had taken when they were younger of the girl's body damaged.

the five guys look at one another before running into their room, but saw the principal inside.

they knew now and realized the trick of the boy meeting them. he had wanted to make sure that he had ruined their place in the school. go against one another many times, and now... he had won.

---

jungkook had made sure that everything of his was packed in his luggage and backpack as he ran out of his house, only to be stopped by one person.

"tae..." he whispered. the older male only grabbed his bags as he threw them in his car. "i see you've done it..."

the younger male only smirked as he walked closer to the older male.

"thanks to your help." he wrapped his arms around the older male's neck as the other male snickered as he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. "you were the only one that confronted me when we were younger..."

"i feel like our acting skills of pretending like we haven't met were good." taehyung smirked as jungkook nodded. "your friends aren't that bad of a kisser, and such"

taehyung made a straight face as he scoffed before opening the door for the boy to get in.

"don't say that, i hated that part of the plan."

"it had to be done." he smirked as they drove off to the airport. "i don't want to leave you though..."

"you won't" taehyung whispered as he kissed the boy deeply, "i'll fly to you tomorrow okay? we can't make it too obvious..."

the boy sighed as he nodded before pecking the older male's lips once more. he bid him a farewell as he got out of the car and walked inside the airport, planning to fly to another state.

once the boy disappeared, taehyung sighed as he drove back to the school. his memory of how this whole thing went down flashed back in his head as he smirked.

- flashback -

taehyung woke up early as he stood up and went into his mother's flower room. as he saw the roses before taking one and grabs his coat and umbrella. he walks out as he makes his way towards his destination. 

as he gets there, he hanged his umbrella between his neck as he took out his paper and wrote, 'it's time' before placing the flower down while covering the paper.

as he turned to walk away, he saw the younger male as they made eye contact. they continued to walk past one another and that's when the older male knew... he would do it.

- flashback over -

as he hit school grounds, he could already sense something going on as he smirked and shoved his hands into his pocket before entering.

some students looked at him, but not as bad as  they did to the other five.

he knew from the start not to mess with anyone. including at the time he was young when his brothers messed with the girl... jungkook hadn't just found out himself... taehyung had told him, he knew what it was like and he didn't like it. together they decided to get revenge on those who've done wrong to them, and recently got together.

---

hoseok was at the back of the library thinking as to the last time he had saw the boy.

he remembered receiving a call from the boy, telling to meet him in an hour and a half- but little did he know it was a set up.

yes the younger male did like him, but revenge was on his mind first.

- flashback -

hoseok smiled after meeting with jimin, he figured out that he could be the one for the boy as he exit, he thought he had saw him as he turned around, but only saw yoongi eating alone.

he shrugged it off as he went to the park early, he looked around saw taehyung on the opposite end, staring at him darkly. hoseok threw back as glare as he waited. 

by the time an hour and a half had passed, hoseok had seen the boy on  the opposite side coming as they smiled. he stood up as he cleared his throat only for a girl to tap his shoulder as he turned, their lips touched. hoseok's eyes widen as he tries to push her away, no use.

by the time he pulled apart there the boy cried as taehyung had comforted him, hoseok felt his heart shatter as they slowly walked farther away from him.

- flashback over -

but thinking of that memory made him realize something. he had been sabotaged. it was all taehyung's fault, he could feel it. his fist clenched as he tied one and two together. throughout the time of being together how the two younger males always seemed close, it made sense to him now on how the news had spread.

taehyung met up with the others in the back side of the school which was empty, they were all confused and cautious before the heard the door slamming open. they jump back as they saw a pissed hoseok who only did one thing- punch taehyung.

they held him back as the older male had thrown out hatred words to the boy, who only smirked.

"he was the one! he spread the word!" hoseok spat as taehyung faked a sad face. "but i'd never do that, i made a promise not to post it!"

he shouts as they all stop, taehyung shrugged them off along with hoseok.

"then why isn't your name with us!" he spat, "i don't know, probably because i did nothing" he fired back.

soon the group began to argue with one another as taehyung stepped back with a smirk plastered on his face as he walked out, texting the boy that after years of planning their plan of revenge had worked. now all he needed to do was pack up and meet the boy, and then they'd be happy together.

fin?

thank you btw to @OOHmyKOOKIE for remembering the revenge hooho...

alternate ending? sequel?

ok let's be honest wth is this ending = terrible :") but thank you all for reading, ily all so much