hyung

"pardon?" jungkook whispered as jimin stepped aside and pointed to the door. "tell him to leave."

"hyu-"

"now." jimin whispers in a deep voice as jungkook's eyes widens and does as told. "tae..."

"kook-" before taehyung could walk back inside, the younger male grabbed his arm while shaking his head. "can you come back later..."

"why? what's going on?" jungkook held up his finger against his lips, signaling him to keep quiet. "tae, please just come back later..."

"do you even trust him?" taehyung whispered as jungkook remained silent, the older male sighed before walking away. "fine, i'll see you later.."

"wait." jungkook whispered as he grabbed his arm once more, and looked him into the eyes. "i trust you though..."

but it's too risky.
...

after taehyung left- not before pecking the younger's lips, he went back inside to see an impatient jimin.

"hyung, why are yo-" jimin cuts him off as he stepped really close to jungkook. "who's done it with you kook... hm?"

jungkook stared at the older male in confusion as the older male started to walk closer, making the younger male back up slowly until his back hits the wall.

"what..." jimin snickers as he leans down to match jungkook's height and smirks. "how much...people... have you...done it...with?"

he spaces out as the younger male closes his eye and counts. but stops to think and wonder, why was he asking..?

namjoon

hoseok

yoongi

seo- well... half

yugyeom

random other 6 people...

"eleven...." jungkook whimpers as jimin's breath could be felt on his neck. "does one of them happen to be... oh i don't know, yoongi?"

jungkook nods slowly as jimin steps back, and looks at him up and down.

"so what did he have, that i don't?" jimin asked as jungkook opened his eyes, and stared in confusion. "what?"

"what did he do to make you have sex with him? what?" jimin questioned as he traced the younger male's jaw, he flinched away. "you're in a relationship.... hyung."

"that was our deal babe..." right when jimin was about to place his lips on jungkook's, the younger male slips past him, confused. "what are you trying to say?"

"kookie, i like you too... i hope you know that." jimin whispers as he stood behind the younge male and leaned down to his ear and whispered, "the deal was that i'd be single for just today, just to get settled..."

"wh-" jungkook was cut off as the older male began to nibble on his ear from behind before slowly moving his lips down his neck. everything surrounding them felt heated as jimin also slipped his hands through the younger male's top, roaming them around. stopping by his pink nubs, he begins to rub them, emitting a soft whine to come out of the younger male's mouth as he shuts him up by placing his lips over his, as they start to make out. "hyung..."

jungkook tilts his head back as he lets the older male take over, he felt in complete bliss as the older male's hands slip below his waistband, taking ahold of the younger male's length, swiping his thumb over the head. the younger male squirms around he starts to feel impatient and pulls the older male's hand upstairs before pushing him into a room, and closing the door. "fuck."

jimin whispers as he gets pushed back onto the bed, making jungkook climb on top of him as they yank off each other's clothing, stripping each other out if their clothes until they're left with just their underwear.

as jungkook begins to grind down on jimin's lap, the older male groans as he pumps the younger male's length quickly.

this isn't right...

jungkook thought, but shook it off as he removed their last clothing remaining. precum leaked out of both of them as jungkook sat on top of jimin's length, rubbing his hole against the tip as he moaned out loud, before slowing pushing himself down.

"kook! prep!?" jimin shouted as jungkook closed his eyes and bit his lip, "no need.. I've... I've done this many times."

jungkook lewdly moaned as jimin thrusted up much rougher and faster, making them both groan at the speed.

feeling impatient, jimin flips them over as he began to move at an animalistic speed, the creakings could be heard from the bed pounding against the wall as he felt his prostate getting hit, he clawed down the older male's back.

"I'm-" sharp upward thrust, "-coming"

they both thrust against one another much faster as jungkook felt knots twisting he screamed from the top of his lungs as he came, exploding white loads all over his chest and jimin's as jimin sloppily thrusts once more before shooting his load inside the younger male.

"shit... kook." jimin panted ad he fell on top of jungkook, making him squirm. "move, it's dirty."

jimin smiled before removing himself and putting his clothes back on, making the younger male sigh. "thanks kook."

jungkook only turned around as jimin pouted and sigh as well. "yoongi said he'd pay you for me later..."

that's all I'll ever be... used for money.

as jimin left with no goodbye, or anything, jungkook couldn't help but feel tears stream down his face as he turns back around. before falling asleep, he hears soft knocks as he tries to get up, slightly limping his way to the door downstairs.

finally making it, he hisses at the pain but eyes widen as the person before his eyes looked worried.

"hoseok hyung?"
-
lmao. shit.