jungkook's flashback

before everyone saw jungkook as a cute little bunny, or the innocent cutie, or the friendly small bean. now people see him as the cutie who would also fuck you for money (well some students who've encountered him on the internet had called him that), or the new jewel of the school. however, jungkook didn't like that. he didn't like attention, he didn't like having sex with strangers- well then again no one has ever entered him except a dildo. but he felt dirty. he knew that his innocent mind was slipping away and was instead corrupted with filthy thoughts as he saw a male hold up money and asking for what they wanted. the reason why he's been doing it is for a really important reason to himself that someone had told him.

he was only 15 when the incident happened. he's been keeping it a secret for a long time, and still remembers the guy's face, and in fact the guy's name. he remembered when he had a sister. shocking right, since when did jungkook have a sister? until he turned 15, that's when his sister was no longer there. what? confused? he swore that he'd never talk about her to anyone ever again, but seeing the group that used her and manipulated her and toyed her only made the younger male angry and depressed until the point where he saw her sobbing in her room. confused he ran to her and hugged her with his head leaning against her back, since she was taller. she'd only sob even more as jungkook just held her from behind, crying as well. 

his sister was very sweet and fragile, just like him. but what he didn't expect was her innocence to disappear at the age of 17 when he was 14. she met this group of guys.. sweet, charming and dashing. they treated her nicely and gentle until one point they had messaged her

him or us?

you can't just do this to us

you're making us angry

don't ignore us girl

meet us at the abandon park in 5 minutes or else your family gets it

with that jungkook ran, as soon as he got there, there stood 6 guys surrounding his sister. before he had time to react they started pinning her down and stripping her as she pleaded them to stop, they wouldn't. they started to take pictures of her bare body before bringing 6 younger males. they seemed to look like the older males as they smirked.

"everyone's just a toy kids... look at her, pathetic" the little kids laughed as they took a pic of her on their phone, the older males grabbed it from them

"doesn't mean you can have pics of it on your phone shitties" the older male smirked as he deleted in from their phone, the kids pouted

"yah, taehyung why are you so silent" the older questioned one of the younger males as he stiffened, probably scared or frightened

"i don-" before he could finish, a shorter kid covered his mouth and spoke for him, knowing that if he had said what he wanted could probably got him beaten by his older brother later.

"because i threw his key chain by mistake so now he's sad" the smaller male spoke as his older cousin clicked his tongue while whispering, 'aish jimin'

before they walked away, one of the older males leaned down to the crying girl who fully clothed herself before whispering, "did you really think that a filth like you is worth it?... tell anyone and you'll get it" they all laughed before walking towards their car and driving off.

she just sat there balling her eyes off as did jungkook. he just witnessed his sister get assaulted and instead of calling for help or trying to stop it, he just froze and sat there, crying. he felt weak... he felt pathetic. he quickly ran home only to shout for his parents until a maid came in and whispered that they had left for a business trip and wouldn't be back for 2 weeks. jungkook just nodded and ran up to his room crying and hugging his pillow until his favorite old maid came in with some milk and his favorite, chocolate chip cookies.