lust in the air

as namjoon parked in front of jungkook's house, the younger male thanked him by kissing his cheek before exiting.

"oh- hyung... would you like to stay for a bit?"

because you're in for a ride

jungkook thought as he smirked, the older male cluelessly shrugged before nodding.

as they got in, jungkook called out for youngjae's name... luckily no response, meaning it's just them.

perfect.

"just sit down hyung, i'll be right back"

"sure kook"

little did namjoon know, that his little jungkook had a plan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

as namjoon checked his watch, it'd been 10 minutes and jungkook had not come back.

"kook-"

before namjoon could call out for the younger male, he suddenly felt  weight against his legs as he looked up to see the younger on his lap.

"J-jungkook"

"are you guys hiding something against me hyung?, why don't you show some affection with me?, am i not pretty?" jungkook whispered innocently as he began to rock his hips on the older male's lap, namjoon struggled to keep his mouth shut, not wanting to spit out a moan. but as the younger glared at the no response, he suddenly rocked faster as namjoon's hands ended up holding jungkook's hips.

suddenly namjoon threw him over his shoulder as he got up, and walked into his bedroom before shutting and locking the door, then throwing the younger male on the bed as jungkook's eyes widens.

"h-hyung"

"jungkook-ah, since when did you become naughty"

"h-hyung - nO!" jungkook shouted as namjoon began to kiss all over his neck, jungkook kept chanting 'no' yet silently cruising at himself for starting it.

"you obey me, do you understand"

"n- y-yes hyung"

"all fours, bitch"

"but my clothes-" as if the sudden strength had come, namjoon flips him over before ripping his buttoned top off and quickly tossing his pants and boxers off.

tch, no underwear.

"fours. now."

(also dedicated to flower_boy_kookie bc u wanted namkook smut on my one shot book, but I ended up putting it here bc... lol)

jungkook obeyed as he let out soft whimpers, namjoon removed his clothings before using his tie and wraps it around the younger's eyes, blocking him from seeing what he was gonna do.

jungkook felt weak as he felt something wet travel down from his neck, down his spine, all the way to his waist.

"h-hyung-"

smack.

jungkook gasped outloud as he turned to see namjoon's palm make contact with his bum.

smack

"h-hyung"

smack

"you've been naughty kook... i tried playing nice, but you made me like this.."

smack

jungkook mewled as he let out a soft moan, namjoon smirked before smacking four more times