yoongi

jungkook sighed as he plopped down on his bed before looking up at the ceiling as he listened to, 'make me (cry)'. he closed his eyes as he listened to the music, as he thought for a moment, his mind flashed instantly to a specific person.

yoongi.

of course the song is just saying although they hated the person for making them cry, they still wanted them.

although the older male didn't really make him cry or anything, he made him confused so many times. that only made the boy have endless nights of thinking.

---
fr: yoongs 😎
can we meet up?

to: yoongs 😎
aren't you with jiminie?

fr: yoongs 😎
he's not here
i just wanted to talk

jungkook thought for a moment. the older male was taken, but it's just to talk right? no feelings, his feelings for the older male are gone... right?

to: yoongs 😎
sure
where?

fr: yoongs 😎
cafe...

to: yoongs 😎
pink cafe?
ok.

little did they know, they'd see someone there

as jungkook walked out with his earphones blasting, 'west coast'. the song made him calm as he entered the cafe, looking around he found the older male and slowly walked over to him.

"hello hyung." he smiled as they sat down. the older male smiled as he passed a drink to the younger male. "you bought me a drink? oh, thank you!"

as they drank and chatted, the older male brought up something causing the younger male to freeze.

"so have you called him?"

'how'd he know....' jungkook thought.

"maybe..." yoongi smirked as he took a sip from his drink. "can i be honest with you..."

"go ahead" the boy chuckled as young grabs his hand, causing the boy's eyes to widen. "you were the first person i fell for..."

"hyung-"
"it was weird... i didn't like it in all honesty. it made me think constantly, and it just made me so unsure about a lot of things..." jungkook remained silent, still staring at the boy until- "come here"

"what-"
"just come here"

as jungkook sat next to the older male, their eyes rose as they saw jimin with whom jungkook called.

"what was-" jungkook didn't finish as yoongi held up a menu to block them both. "if jimin sees us, he wouldn't like it... and I actually want to work it out with him..."

jungkook smiled as he understood, but spied on the two on the opposite end.

"kook..." he whispered as their faces were inches apart, yoongi slowly leaned in as their lips only touched lightly before he pulled away slowly. "just for the last time... i just wanted to kiss you.."

"you're not gonna-"
"i actually want to keep him kook... i spent more time to get to know him and he showed me more than just... sex" jungkooks eyes widen as he smiled lightly. "I'm happy hyung..."

---

his memory stopped there as he smiled. but he knew on the inside, that he didn't regret him being his first kiss. because of him, he's learnt to deal with things better.

"thank you hyung.." jungkook whispered as he sat up before walking out of his room.