goodbye love

to the people who comment and vote, bless u :') idky you do that though
-
they were back in school as the bell to their last class beginning rang, hoseok and seokjin looked around as they saw jungkook missing from his seat they stare at one another before remaining silent.
as hoseok look towards the door he spots jungkook pass. he quickly raises his hand to excuse himself before the teacher gives him two minutes.
he runs out quickly but only to be late as jungkook was no where around. as he turns, he quickly bumps into seokjin causing them both to stumble a bit, but not fall

"i saw jungkook" hoseok whispered as seokjin's eyes widens. he immediately texts the rest of them as they met in their room.

"i did too" yoongi whispered as he looked out the window only to run out, earning a confused look. but as they quickly looked out as well, there below stood jungkook waiting for his ride with his school stuff. he really is leaving. they all ran quickly as they caught up with yoongi who only groaned

"why did we take the stairs when there's an elevator" yoongi groaned as did everyone else. once they made it, there stood an angry seulgi, joy, wendy, irene and yeri as they blocked the door

"because of you guys kookie is leaving the school! and for real this time!"

"he already had his plane ticket and shit" irene cursed as yeri's eyes widens at the suddenly foul word. irene never cussed unless she's actually mad.

"where to" taehyung whispered as joy scoffed

"kookie is hurt and he said that he doesn't wanna see you guys, so do you really think that we'd tell you" yeri spat as namjoon rolled his eyes, he looked up and saw jungkook still there

"just let us say goodbye" taehyung whispered as the girls scoffed, jimin went up to them and whispered something before getting slapped by seulgi, but granting them access to go as they all moved to the side seulgi kicked each of them.

jungkook just stood with earphones in his ears as he leaned against the fence and closed his eyes, humming to the song.

"jungkook" namjoon said as no change happened, yoongi yanks out one earphone making jungkook's eyes bolt open. as he mumbled, 'dammit seulgi i told you' he rolled his eyes before closing them again and putting the earphones back on. as the look at his facial features, they could see bags under his eyes as if he hadn't sleep. hoseok couldn't lie if you were to ask him if he's starting to feel guilty.

"jungkook!" jimin shouted as he yanked both earphones off causing jungkook to bolt up

"what! leave me alone!" jungkook shouted, but then felt scared as the group circled around him and spot a receipt for a plane ticket

"you're going to California?" jimin's eyes widens as did everyone else when jungkook yanked it back before spotting a car coming, youngjae's car.

jungkook said nothing else before shoving through them, placing his items in the trunk and entering the car before driving away.

taehyung screamed and kicked everything around him as yoongi remained silent, he walked away while lighting up a cigarette while whispering, "fuck stop beating so fast"

jimin just fell to his knees as namjoon punched the pole, all that was left was hoseok and seokjin.

what could they have done? what should happen....

a) start over again as if this never happened
b) live with guilt
c) chase after him
d) let him free