hell-o

jungkook groaned as he his alarm blared out loud, he groans as he slams his alarm and shakes the person next to him. oh, who is it?

flashback
"hoseok hyung?" jungkook whispers, wide eyes as the older male stepped in looking nervous. "hyung?"

"jungkook." hoseok's voice went deep as he stared at the younger male. "you... trust me right?"

jungkook bit his lip as he answered, "hyung... i don't really know who to trust still..."

lies. he just told taehyung that he trusts him earlier, but why?

"i see..." the older male gave him a fake smile as jungkook sensed something off, he walked up to the older male and smiled a bit. "i'm sorry hyung."

"why are you sorry? we should be sorry..." hoseok whispered as his eyes widens, there jungkook pressed his lips lightly against the older male's, tears slowly falling. "jungkook."

hoseok slowly pulls back as he places his hands on the younger male's shoulders, staring at him worriedly, "what's wrong?"

"i-i-" jungkook couldn't finish as he broke down in the older male's arms, surprising him. "jungkook..."

"please don't leave me too." jungkook cried as he held onto the man's shoulder tightly. "i won't.... i promise."

with that hoseok stayed over as he held tightly onto jungkook, letting the younger male cry until he felt better. but all he could think about was seokjin's plan, why namjoon kept following him, how fucked yoongi and jimin are for doing that to him, and how he's still unhappy with taehyung's angry punch towards him.

jungkook's not yours.

hoseok's mind whispered, and that's when it hits him. as he stared at the younger male, who had their arms wrapped around the older male's waist, laying on top of him.

he likes jungkook. he really likes him.

hoseok wanted to bolt out, but he couldn't. he didn't want to wake up the younger male.
he had never fell hard for someone besides.... yoongi. but that was a mistake.

he knew falling for the younger male would end him with no good... but he was willing to risk it. for him.

present

jungkook smiles as he shakes the older male up before poking his sides, "hobi hyung. hell is today, hell is here."

the older male chuckled before getting up and stretching, nearly hitting jungkook's face purposely. "hyung!"

"what?" he snickers as the younger male pouts and gets up. "let's go!"

- skip to school -

"i hate this." jungkook whispers as hoseok nods, students kept shouting jungkook's name, and waving. glad to have him back along with hoseok and the others.

"kookie!" one girl shouts as he turns around to greet the familiar voice, he ends up on the ground with three girls on top of him. "irene noona, seulgi noona, wendy noona... hello."

jungkook groans as yeri and joy giggle while pulling the girls off, they smiled as sungjae came as well, arm around joy.

"oh-" jungkook pointed at sungjae, joy and seulgi in confusion as they all awkwardly laugh and shrug it off. "its complicated."

jungkook and hoseok nods before feeling a tap on his shoulder as he turns around to meet a smaller girl.

"oh lisa, hey." the girl smiles as she waves and bows to all of them. "my father is making me go to the same school as my brother, what's this like?"

"um..." the group of girls chuckle as they wait for his response. "very... interesting."

he gives her an encouraging smile as he shrugs, causing her to giggle.

"oh, lisa!" they all turn to see seokjin along with taehyung and namjoon approaching. "oh oppa, i was just looking around and then i saw kookie an-"

"kookie?" taehyung raised one eyebrow as he secretly threw daggers at her. he pictured her laying there weak and hopeless as he held the younger male and not her getting him. "i see, i see."

seokjin smiled as hoseok secretly glared at him. he knew something was up, but didn't want to call him out just yet.

"well, i know you'll have a good first day and make a lot of friends." seokjin stated as lisa's smile widens, he winks at them before shoving his hands into his pocket while walking away with a smirk plastered on his face, followed by namjoon.... but not taehyung.

"well, i must go. but are you free after school?" lisa asks jungkook as he thinks about it, another voice interrupts, "oh, no sorry. you see he struggles in math, and I'm his tutor. i will be giving him a lesson today so... he's not free. whoops."

taehyung lies as the younger male looks at him surprised while wendy and seulgi whistle.

"oh, okay... well I'll see you all around, bye." with that she walked away as hoseok glared at him, causing taehyung to smirk. "but hyung you're not-"

"but i will be teaching you a lesson after." taehyung whispers into his ear as he bites the tip of it before winking and walking away with a sly smirk and confidence written all over him.

"oh shit, i forgot my belt in your house, can i get it after school?" jungkook nods as hoseok thanks him, and runs away. but stops before pecking the boy's cheek before running off.

they all remain silent before- "aigoo!"

yeri shouts causing them all to jump back a bit. "gotta choose one kook."

she smirks, "only one."

-
wth is this