kook has made a choice

there in bed, jimin and yoongi laid naked covered with a blanket as yoongi was fast asleep, jimin was still up looking at the ceiling- thinking.

he really liked the older male. but the question  that popped up in his mind frequently was,

why doesn't he love me back?

jimin looked at yoongi as he caressed the older male's face before getting up, ignoring the pain shooting through his rear end he took a quick shower before changing. as he buckles up his jeans he sees the older male move as he rubbed his eyes.

"where are you going?" he whispered in a raspy tone. the younger male simply kissed his lips as he whispered, "i'll be back.. just go to sleep.."

he shrugs as he nods before following jimin's order as male sighed before pulling out his phone while walking down the steps. after three rings, the person finally answers. 

"hello... i'll help you be with kookie, just... make sure he stays away from yoongi." jimin closed his eyes as he then hangs up, grabs his keys and leaves their house.

-----

"but i wanted this, i even pointed it out!" jungkook pouts as the baskin robin employee gave him the wrong ice cream flavor. "sir, you already took it. there's no mistake."

she rolled her eyes as the boy kept complaining. luckily there was no line, but the lady sure started feeling irritated as she tapped her foot impatiently while scratching her arm.

"sir! can you please just leave- it's melting already too!" she shouts, causing jungkook to flinch as he looked down. "i-i just wanted that flavor..."

"boo who kid, we can't always get what we want." she spat as jungkook's lip quivered, he turned but was met with someone's chest as they held him tightly. "and who are you to talk to customers like that?"

someone spat, but the boy couldn't see as he hid his head in the man's chest. although he could hear the sounds of angry footsteps coming close which was probably from the girl as she glared right at them.

"he won't move on! he already got his order-"

"you gave him the wrong flavor." her eye twitched as she scoffed, "i'm calling my manager!"

"go ahead, i'm friends with him anyways." the man smirked, "ha, jokes on you we have a new one."

the man smirked as the girl left. it took a few minutes before the employee smirked as they came back pointing at the boy as the manager came out, his eyes widens.

"namjoon?"

"jackson!" jungkook's head shot up as he now recognized the familiar scent to be from namjoon as he also turned and waved at jackson. "jackson hyung!"

"hello kookie, what's wrong?" they all looked at the lady as she looked dumbfounded, namjoon smirked as he crossed his arms, "that lady right there made jungkook sad by snapping at him just for giving him the wrong flavor he complained about."

jackson looked at her with a stern face as he crossed his arms, "again carol..."

she groaned as she clicked her tongue before glaring.

"you're fired." jackson said with no emotion as she gasped before stuttering her words which no one understood before storming out as she shoved through namjoon and jungkook. jackson smiled as he handed jungkook a new ice cream with the flavor he wanted before waving them a farewell. "weren't you with hoseok hyung and taehyung?"

jungkook nods as he points at a distant table where the two males sat on their phones, not talking until one had spot the younger male. as hoseok stood up, taehyung did the same walking in front of him.

"namjoon hyung?- kookie you okay? you took quite awhile..." taehyung whispered as jungkook just flashed him a smile and nodded. "well i'm sorry kookie, but i have to go, i had an important call and i have to meet someone..."

jungkook frowned as he felt something within him sink, but faked a smile. "it's okay hyung, go ahead..." taehyung nodded as he kissed the boy's forehead before running off, not seeing the boy's face blushing slightly as hoseok chuckled.

"jungkookie..." hoseok nudged as the younger male hummed and smiled. "do you want to watch a movie later?"

the boy grinned as he nods quickly, making the two older male chuckle as hoseok nods and ruffles his hair. 

"well joon and i actually have to go somewhere at the moment to pick up a package... is there any place you want me to drop you off?" hoseok whispered as jungkook just ran up to him and hugged him tightly. although the older male was confused, he still hugged him back as he inhaled the boy's scent- sighing. "can you drop me off to yeommie's place please..?"

they nod as they walked off but stopped them, grabbing their pinkies as he made them latch pinkies. like holding hands but pinkies instead, and the two older males could've sworn- they thought that was the cutest thing.

---

as they drop him off, he kissed their cheeks before running out quickly as his cheeks flushed before knocking on his door not so gently, turning back he watched them leave, not realizing the door had opened until he knocked on a different object, hearing a groan he gasped.

"yeommie!" he shouts as he tackled his friend in a tight hug, causing them to fall over. "kook, you hurt my forehead." he groaned as jungkook gave a small smile and kissed the boy's forehead. "sorry yeommie."

they laughed as they helped each other up before sitting on the couch, "what's wrong?"

"i don't know yeommie..." jungkook sighed as he laid his head on the younger male's lap. "i feel like... i feel like i know who i like now..."

"who?" jungkook blushed as he whispered the name in his ear, causing his friend to gasp. "really!? but... but i haven't seen-"

"he just... i like him, he makes me feel happy although he did play me at first.. he still tries to patch up our problems and... i just like him. but i don't know what to do!" jungkook groaned as he covered his face, yugyeom remained combing his fingers through jungkook's hair as he sighed. "i think you should tell him."

"tell him!?"
"tell him."

jungkook sighed as he felt his fingers shake before calling someone up. it felt really awkward and weird, but hearing their voice made his heart race. and he wanted that everyday.

"hyung..."
"yes jungkookie?"

-

WOOO LESS THAN 4 CHAPS LEFT.

sequel? not sure, might be a short one.