reveal

back as top, all six of the guys walked down the hallway with smug looks on their face only to be stopped by one person.

"why do you guys have to act like that?" jungkook questioned as he folded his arms across his chest. "kook, it's how we walk... we simply impress."

jimin replied as jungkook scoffed before eyes widening as he pushed through the six, "yugyeommie!"
"jungkookie!"

they hugged one another as some people awed in the back, yet there were others looking between the six guys and jungkook as they snickered at their reaction.

"how's your day jungkookie!" yugyeom grinned as the older male pouted. "no one said hi... they only waved... well except irene noona, seulgi noona, wendy and joy noona. oh and yeri and sungjae hyung."

the people around him couldn't help but frown as they looked at the six older males who smirked deviously. it was their fault.

flashback

"listen up!" namjoon shouts as they burst into the cafeteria without the younger male. "we have something to say."

"hi taehyung oppa!"
"hoseok-ah, you're so beautiful!"
"oppas please fu-"

"sit your crusty dusty asses down!" seulgi shouted as everyone remained silent, taehyung secretly thanked her. "anyways... yes, and it has to do with our own jungkookie..."

"yah, if you-"
"seulgi noona." seulgi glares as he sits down quietly, taehyung continues.

"for today... no one shall talk to him, only gestures and smiles but don't talk. doesn't mean that you can ignore him-"

"why?" someone shouted as they glared. "because he's ours and today he's just for us, got it?" he questioned as everyone looked at one another. "got it?!"

as hoseok shouts, they all shout, "yes." as the group grins before leaving.

flashback over

"well that's odd..." yugyeom whispers as he wasn't there at that time, but in fact meeting with his boyfriend, bambam. "but hey, wanna join bammie and i-"

"jungkook-ah" namjoon calls out as they wrap an arm around him, "sorry yugyeom, we need to borrow him for a moment."

the friend sighs sadly as he nods before smiling at the other boy. "I'll text you later jungkookie."

"okay, bye yeommie!" they giggled as jungkook was practically being pulled, he groans until he gets shoved into a room- pushed down on top of a chair as all six males surround him.

"yes hyung...s?" jungkook cocks his head to the side as each male looked at one another before opening their mouths as seokjin mumbled something before making taehyung gasp as he grabbed the older male and shoved him against the wall. "don't you fucking dare!"

everyone's eyes widens as they pulled them apart, jungkook standing in the middle.

"what happened?"

taehyung glared at him once more before pulling jungkook out of the room as hoseok followed along with yoongi making jimin sigh.

"we should've revealed..."