forgive

ever since the arcade incident, jungkook has spent days ignoring the whole entire group. and instead he's been with jaebum and his group.

"kookie, how long do you plan on ignoring them" yugyeom whispered as jungkook sighed, shrugging as a response

"did you talk to bambam, did you ask him out?" jungkook decided to change the topic and talk about his best friend instead. yugyeom just blushed in response, looking down at his food. but that is until he looks up and see a certain boy acting flirty with another girl.

"i think i suddenly lost my appetite" he whispered, pushing away his food and as jungkook looked up, he saw why his friend seemed down. there in front of them was bambam looking flirtaious with

"yeom-"

"excuse me" yugyeom whispered as he got up and quickly left the cafeteria, ignoring the sounds of bambam calling him.

jungkook's pov

as i quickly got up to follow him, someone stopped me and i saw that it was none other than bambam

"what's wrong with yeommie?" he asked and jungkook debated whether to tell him or not

"why don't you find out for yourself instead of flirting" i spat, causing him to look down

"i didn't want yugyeom to see that" he whispered causing jungkook to let out a cold laugh

"i don't know why he likes you... but because he does and you're a blind ass, why don't you find out yourself.. he's probably in room g07" jungkook spits out, causing bambam to quickly thank him and run out.

"hyung, i'm gonna walk around a bit" i walk back to jaebum's table and whispered to them as i gathered my items. they all nodded and waved me a 'see ya later.' as i started walking away from their table, i felt pairs of eyes looking at me from behind, causing me to shift uncomfortably, but i ignored it and continued to walk.

"jungkook" i heard someone whisper, but i just ignored it and walked away.

"are you jeon jungkook?" a random girl popped out of no where, causing me to jump a bit. as i nodded she smiled creepily and started walking closer. me being confused, i froze until i felt her hand slip something in my back pocket. she winked before walking away, and popping her gum. as i reached my back pocket, she seemed to have left me a note.

"hey cutie, hmu sometime ;) XXX-XXX-XXXX , the names Sana <3"

as i finished looking through the note, i turn around and see her kiss another girl but not before winking at me. as i turned around i nearly felt like throwing up. i shook it off and threw the note away before continuing my walk around.

as i continued walking, i opened my locker and in the corner of my eye, i saw two guys walking my way. as i turned, i see that it is seokjin hyung and hoseok hyung. before i could run away, seokjin pulls my arm and stops me. i try to pull from his grip, but no use.

"kookie, are you ignoring us" seokjin asks as i continue to pull away, causing him to make his grip on my arm even tighter

"it's jungkook, and let go" i spat, causing both of their eyes to widen at my sudden attitude. i didn't care though. i'm just their toy, a toy. as seokjin seemed a bit distracted, his grip became a little loose and i quickly pulled away and ran, not looking back.

once i run out of breath, i slightly turn my head to see if they were still behind me... luckily, they weren't. i sighed before continuing my walk until a familiar voice made me freeze..

"jeon jungkookiee, jeon jungkookiee"

"baby boy, why haven't you been taking my lollipops... or my calls"