stranger

tell him, don't be like before.

just do what you please, follow seokjin.

he's probably been fucked by-

"hobi hyung?" hoseok jumped as there in front of him stood the young male, all puffy and aura of sadness. out of no where, jungkook's eyes widens as the older engulfs him in a warm embrace.

"... let it all out kook." he blinks slowly, but nods softly before erupting into a fit of tears.

...
the next morning, hoseok woke up with small smile on his face as he saw the younger male sleeping beside him.

no- they did not do it. but just the small little things made hoseok knew- he's starting to actually fall for the boy.
looking at the clock, he gasped as it showed 7:45. they had only 15 minutes left until school starts. although they were back in that hell hole, he was glad that they'd met jungkook first besides another group.

hoseok ran to the boy's closet as he luckily found an extra uniform before getting one for himself, and jungkook's.

"jungkook..." he nudged, but nothing. "jungkookie..." still nothing, then an idea popped up as he starts poking the younger male all over, suddenly waking him up as the younger male went into a fit of laughter.

after getting changed, brushing their teeth, grabbing their bags and taking their sandwich for later, the two ran out of the house as the clock showed, 7:55.

they ended up racing one another as they wanted to have some fun. and for once, their faces didn't show any fake smiles or list filled eyes...

just happiness.

riiiinnng

there the two boys sat right before the bell rang as they looked at one another panting, softly turning into a fit of giggles.

- after class -

"and then jimin-" jungkook spaced off of hoseok's voice as he turns to see someone slip a note into his locker. what was strange was how they were blocking their face- is no one really seeing that?

"jungkook?" the younger male snaps out of it as he hums a response, hoseok sighed, "it's nothing, never mind..."

"hyung-"
"free period with seokjin again... wow." jungkook can sense something off as he raises an eyebrow- but doesn't question it. "look, hyung i'll meet you there, i just have to get something..."

"alone?" jungkook nods slowly as hoseok looks around before sighing. "better not ditch me."

"nah, i will." jungkook smirked as hoseok shoved him off and walked alone.

curiosity got to jungkook as he slowly opened his locker a small note fell down. he bends down and picks it up, before opening it.

meet me in boy's locker room asap.

jungkook tilted his head in confusion, but sighed as he figured it probably being one of the guys. shrugging off the curiosity, he walked there before mumbling, "sorry hobi, might be late..."

-
third person pov.

as jungkook looked around the room, no one seemed to be there making him groan as he was about to turn around- only to be shoved into the lockers by the same masked man.

"he-" jungkook tried to shout, but the man only covered his mouth, staring at him deeply through the mask.

"who are you?" jungkook whispered as the man chuckled before removing his mask, shocking the younger male.

"hy-"
"shut up. i know your little plan, trying to get revenge for your sister, but list-"

jungkook tried to speak, but instead got slapped. "listen!"

the younger male whimpered but nodded as the older male smirked.

"i want in..." jungkook looked up at him, blinking slowly as he opened his mouth. " but -"

"don't say my name! i don't wanna get caught!" the male shouted as jungkook flinched a little, but nodded. "what about your group, and your deal?"

"it wouldn't be the first time i betrayed him." the man smirked before dropping jungkook, leaving with a smug look on his face.