national coming out day

so today (which ends in 1 hour and 31 mins, lol) is technically "national coming out day" and ok im straight, but i greeted all my friends that day and kept a smile on my face when my friends would say like

"i finally came out to my parents, and they're all good with it" and stuff like that. like it just warms my heart when parents, and other family members accept them with no judgemental thoughts.

i still remember the time when my first friend who came out as a lesbian to me... she got really scared and she teared up and when she told me, she closed her eyes and held her hands up. I got very confused and asked her why her hands were up and why she was closing her eyes, and her response honestly hurt my heart.

she claimed that her mother didn't take it to well and slapped her and called her a disgrace. luckily her father supported her and protected her, but just hearing how her mother treated her made me so broken. and then she cried and told me how she didn't want to lose me (because we've been together for 11 years, since we were 5 ^-^) and i hugged her tightly while crying because it made me sad at the thought of her thinking that I wouldn't be her friend just because of her sexuality.

sexuality shouldn't matter. i mean wait let me rephrase that... what matters is what makes everyone happy yknow. being happy could make everything peaceful so people shouldn't judge, it's honestly one of the shittiest things to do tbh.. people shouldn't think of genders like "oh boys should only be boys and like girls" or "girls should only be girls and like boys" stop.

it pisses me off.

and just recently (few hours ago huehue)

i was on this bus and across from me i saw this gay couple. one looked nervous, while the other tried to look reassuring.

and i was like, "are you two dating?"

i'm an idiot, i swear.

the reassuring one answered "yes we are" as he held his hand, while the nervous one just looked down. but then i smiled and was like "you guys are very adorable"

LIKE FR GUYS, THEY WERE AND LIKE THEY'RE REALLY FRIENDLY AND I HOPE THEY LAST LONG. I WISH I TOOK A PIC, BUT THE BUS DRIVE SCOLDED ME FOR HAVING MY FLASH ON, WHOOPS.

but like the nervous male just looked at me surprised, actually they both did as i smiled, i said "what?" and we started talking when we got off.

turns out, so much people always tell them rude things and how "you'll go to hell for this" or "god won't except you" it again, pissed me off and they told me how grateful they were that i accepted them- not gonna lie, i cried in front of them and told them the story about my friend (the girl one).

GUYS, PEOPLE HONESTLY SHOULDNT SAY RUDE SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO EITHER LOVE THE SAME GENDER, OR BOTH, OR WHATEVER.

WHAT SHOULD MATTER IS MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY.

MY OLD FRIEND WOULD ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT GAYS AND SHIT, YEA WE STOPPED BEING FRIENDS BECAUSE IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE THEW SAID SOME THINGS, N I WONT SAY IT BUT IT VERY VERY MUCH IRRITATED ME.

IF YOU LIKE/LOVE THE SAME GENDER OR BOTH GENDERS, DONT BE AFRAID IN FACT, I SUPPORT YOU, I REALLY DO. IN FACT I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE COME OUT.

ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS FAMILY NOT ACCEPTING.

not gonna lie, i think my family is somewhat homophobic :c

BUT

FAMILY SHOULD ACCEPT YOU NO MATTER WHAT. U ARE THEIR CHILD, PARENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND STUFF (I'M NOT GOOD WITH FAMILY TBH)

LOOK OKAY, I'M GLAD THIS DAY EXISTS, I WANT PEOPLE TO NOT BE AFRAID ALTHOUGH THAT IS HARD, IT SADDENS ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE, AND I'LL SUPPORT YOU. BE WHAT YOU WANNA BE. LOVE WHO EVER YOU WANNA LOVE, DONT LET ANYONE STOP YOU FROM YOUR HAPPINESS.

(UNLESS THEY WANNA FIGHT ME)

i love you all very much (although no one ever reads my ilys :') )