Ashton || Rachael

Rushing was the only thing to do now, being late wasn't tolerated by your Ballet teacher. Tonight was the big show and you were the main dancer and it would be hell if you weren't their let alone late, which you already are. Making a quick check list in your head you grab everything and rush out of your apartment. Being London has changed everything, but you had to move her to further your Ballet career but you are truly missing your home back in Australia.

Not paying attention to anything as you proceed to rush towards the center. You hear someone yell at you to watch out put not listening you keep rushing, then the sound of a car horn goes off making you look towards the direction. You freeze not moving as you feel someone grip your wrist as they pull you out of the direction of the car.

"You alright? God why didn't you listen to me when i yelled at you to stop?"

You look to notice a guy questioning you. His eyes are breath taking, he continues to rant at you as you stand their starring at him not knowing what to say. He waves his hand in front of your face, you snap out of your gaze and soon realize that you're are so much later for your Ballet Show. You look to make sure no cares are coming as you soon head towards the place where the show will be happening. You ignore the guys yells and calls for you as you rush into the building, running towards the dressing room you hurry up and get dressed in your attire.

"Well look who showed up."

You turn quickly around to see Mrs. Landon your ballet teacher standing in the door way. You swallow the lump in your throat as she proceeds to walk towards you.

"Rachael, my dear i have told you this dance tonight is very important. My son has flew from Australia to watch this dance and i will not have you here to mess it up!" She snaps.

You nod. Knowing that she gets nervous at shows and that you wouldn't want her to have an panic attack as last time. She hurries away as someone came in and told her that her son has arrived to the show. Worrying who this son is but remembering that her last marriage was ruined as the husband found another woman well maybe she is just a striper but she is still someone right?

"Places everyone" you hear someone yell.

You fix yourself as you rush to the stage and stand in your spot as you take a deep breath to calm yourself. The music starts to play as the curtains open, here goes nothing.

....

After the show you felt every proud of everyone standing to their feet cheering as the curtain closed. You walked off the show smiling at what went through your head the whole time. The light haired boy that saved your life. His eyes stayed in your mind as you danced. Everyone congratulated you as you did them.

You gathered around your teacher as she announced her son will be joining the class for a little while, as to he needs to learn something. You wondered was her son just as rude as she was or was he different. Everyone ohhed as he walked in but you couldn't see him, she introduced him saying Ashton. You were curious as to his looks.

"Rachael!"

You jumped as she yelled your name, you squeezed your way through everyone as you were soon face to face with the guy that saved you. Your heart beat sky rocketed as he looked at you. His smile made the dimples on his cheeks to pop, you blushed.

"This is Ashton your new dance partner, everyone else follow me i have something else to show you as Ashton and Rachael get to know one another."

You glance up to see him still starring.

"Thanks for earlier."

"No problem, it isn't everyday i save a beautiful girl from an oncoming car" he says with a giggle.

"It isn't everyday that my new dance partner is the handsome guy that saved me."

His lips press to your cheek, the sweet gesture made you blush. "I will always be there to save you, no matter what it is."