Chapter 25: Rammed

Chapter 25: Rammed

I stirred beneath the sheets of the bed. An arm wrapping me. My lower part suddenly stinging. It's been a year since I last had sex. And yesterday was so wild and intimate, its making my legs numb.

I turned to see the face of Cvan sleeping peacefully. I smiled. My emotions were really back. Because of the love I held for him. My sister used to love him before yes, but when my sister saw the love we had she gradually backed down.

My sister used to be an assassin too, a powerful one. Cvan, I guess was always her partner that's why she fell in love with him but she gave it up.

Such love she had for me was indeed, selfless and beautiful.

I caress my hands into his face. His lips plump, his eyebrows long, his few facial hair making him more manly. One year of being in a relationship and one year of I, forgetting him and still, the love that was supposed to fall out was still intact, still existed. Many would find that such love would deteriorate but the love I held for Cvan was still breathing and even if you held the smallest of love for a person, as long as they were there to ignite such fire then one way or another the love would come back.

And my love for him indeed, survived all odds. He never did give up his love for me.

He slowly opened his eyes, his smile twitching upward.

"You like what you see don't you?" He smirked.

I pinched his nose. "I just like staring at you." I went up and wrapped the blanket around my body.

"Why bother wrapping your body when I saw it all?" His smirked grew wide.

I blushed, glaring at him before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

~

We spent our time cuddling on the sofa. We were watching a show on the tv but we often had a conversation so we couldn't really understand what we were watching.

"What's my favorite color?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Silver." I said confidently.

He chuckled. "And yours is random." He had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Yes!" We both laughed.

"You love sweets, cute stuff toys but you also love guns. You're weird." He held me close.

"You love almond cake." I stared at him.

"Yes I do."

"You love guns too and knives. You can't choose what you love more."

He laughed. "That's true yes." We continued watching when I heard his stomach growled.

I looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me you were hungry?"

He shrugged. "Wanna go eat outside?" I nodded.

"Okay, let's go."

~

Cvan was now driving to the restaurant we both agreed to eat. We were singing and enjoying the presence of each other. He would always tease me about me clinging to him because well, I love hugging him.

I would deny it though. I would always tell him he was more in love with me but the truth was, we were just as emotionally invested to each other.

We both reciprocate each other's feelings and that was indeed the very best feeling.

It was 4pm in the afternoon and the sun was already setting. It was getting dark. We were pretty much alone on the road we were taking.

I focused my vision to the front. Cvan as well. He was going 100 km/h when the both of us saw a figure of a woman standing between the road. Cvan slowed down the car then stopped when we were in front of her.

"Mylene?" He was about to go out of the door and approach her when she pulled out a gun and rammed it furiously into our direction.

"What the fuck?!" Cvan cussed. We both duck instinctively. Cvan grabbed his gun inside the truck and hastily went out of the car. The bullets stop firing. She run out of bullets.

I lifted my head to see what was happening. Cvan was now standing in front of her. They were talking but I couldn't make out anything. All I knew was that she was crying.

Why?

And then the next thing that happened shocked me, terrified me.

Cvan raised his gun in front of her head and shot her dead.