Chapter 21: Enzo

Chapter 21: Enzo

I didn't mention the letter to Cvan. Maybe I will but not now. The fact that the letter mentioned "with your lover albino" suddenly gave me life and fear all at the same time.

Our lives were in danger and the real identity of my sister was slowly coming up to the surface.

Cvan dropped me to my university. It was new year and my first class of the year. I was alone sitting on the corner of the room. I missed Keon's presence.

The professor came inside and started discussing. I listened intentively and for a while, my thoughts were distracted.

The class ended with a reaction paper to be submitted in 2 days.

I went to the cafeteria and I saw trace sitting with Jefa beside him. I smiled at the glow of happiness the two emitted.

So, Trace succeeded taking Jefa back. I guess the love they had was much stronger than the insecurities or the distance.

Trace saw me and he motioned me to join them. When I sat in front of Jefa, she smiled. She was really beautiful. Her skin was void of any spots. His face structure was perfect and her smile was sweet, sincere even.

She held her hand out. "I'm Jefa. I'm guessing your Jina right?" She chuckled lightly. "Trace told me a lot of things about you."

I smiled at her. "Yes and Trace told me a lot of things about you too."

She grinned. "I know he can't get enough of me." Trace rolled his eyes before turning his attention to mine.

"Jina, thank you for advising me," he said sincerely. "And how are you by the way? The twins mentioned to me your not living in your apartment anymore?" He asked, worried.

I sighed heavily. "Yeah it was drilled with bullet shots." Jefa and Trace took a sharp intake of breath.

"What?"

"I didn't get hurt but Keon did. He is in coma." The three of us remained silent. Neither knowing what to say. What if the next person to be targetted were Jefa and Trace? Please god, no.

"You have to stay away from me." I said, a serious tone of my voice.

"Why Jina?" Trace asked.

"I don't want you two to be in danger. Maybe someone is watching us now. I do not know but please don't get involve with me for awhile. I will settle things first." I stood up and was about to go for the door when Trace halted me to a stop. He took a deep breath.

"Enzo. That's the name of your boyfriend. Your sister used to love him before but I guess before she died she have moved on from him and learned to love Keon. Your sister knows you and Enzo loved each other. So much. She wanted you happy more than anyone. Enzo was an assassin and he thought you how to be one. You are strong Jina." He looked at me intently. "I do not know who had killed your sister since you stopped telling me everything when you lost your memory. But you have the power to avenge your sister. I'm sorry Jina. That's all i could tell you."

I felt shocked, suprised. I remained stoned on my place. Digesting what Trace had revealed. Enzo? Who was he? And I am an assassin? or maybe I'm not and I just know how.

I looked at Trace and embraced him tight. Jefa, smiling gently.

"You helped a lot. Thank you. You really are my bestfriend." And with that I went out of the room, dying to go back to Cvan's apartment.

~

I was pacing back and forth on Cvan's living room, contemplating on who Enzo was. So it wasn't Cvan? He wasn't my lover? I suddenly felt disappointed and let down.

Cvan went out of his room and saw me. He grinned and went near me. I sat down and he snuggled his head once again on my neck, smelling my scent.  I was muttering Enzo repeatedly when I felt his shoulders tensed. I was about to turn my head when I felt his lips pressed on my neck, igniting something inside me.

He continued sucking my neck. I, moaning softly on the touch. I turned and mashed my lips against his. Whoever Enzo was, I would still prefer Cvan.

He went above me. His eyes emitting pure lust and an unreadable emotions. He leant closer, wrapping me tight. He stopped moving, his breath shallow.

He removed his long sleeves and his refined chest greeted me. My fingers tracing it. And that's when I saw it....

The tattoo. On his arm.

His lips moved.

"Aly.."

My eyes shot wide. "Enzo?"