Chapter 32: Letter

Chapter 32: Letter

I was now sitting in the car, the dreadfulness still clinging into me. I had no choice but to come with the man near me because who knows what might happen if I won't?

Cvan was too important for me. I don't know what I'll do to myself if something worse happens to him.

I gazed my eyes outside the window. It was getting dark and the road we were taking was out of the city. Once again, the fear was crawling into me.

I turned my head into the man sitting beside me. He was quiet. He was, as well, looking outside. His smirk wasn't plastered on his face so his villain face turned into lonely ones. It was like the feeling of solidarity had been his long companion. He looked like a normal person, not the evil person I first saw he was.

"Family is family. That includes friends." The man muttered beside me.

My eyebrows creased. What was he uttering about?

Then the car halted to a stop. I wasn't able to ask my question when the man hurriedly went out of the car, leaving me.

I push the door of the car open. When my eyes adjusted to the place around me, I felt the familiar anxiousness taking in. I have been here before.

The door opened ajar in front of me. There were lights so I decided to take my foot and walked over to that direction. It wasn't far. The moment I stepped foot inside, the door slid shut. I looked behind it in suprise, taking out my knife, but no one was there.

I took several steps again. I made my way through the narrow hallway to the door ten steps away from me. I hurriedly skidded my feet. I wanted to see Cvan. If he was safe... I wanted him safe.

When I arrived in front of the metal door, I pulled it and the smell of blood and nicotine greeted me. Once again.

The lights blinded my eyes for a moment 'till it adjusted.

I gasped. Cvan--no there were two Cvan's tied with chain on their neck, on their hands, on their feet. What's the meaning of this?

The two of the groaned. It seemed like they were both in pain. Who was the real Cvan here? I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Ferreza." A cold voice spoke behind me.

I turned slowly, a man and a woman with the most wicked eyes I've ever seen, staring at me.

"Daughter of Davis Ferreza who I know, of course is dead. Courtesy of me." He laughed darkly.

I felt my knuckles harden.

He walked beside me. "Well, either way. We have no use to our bastard sons chained in there." He pointed at the two Cvan's. "One there is Cvan and the other one is Evan and well, one of them had killed your sister though I know you already know who. Is the hatred you have in your heart still there?" He smirked wickedly.

I gaze at the brothers in pain. I was with Evan awhile back; in the car. How did he got here so fast?

The woman, I'm guessing was the wife, went to me and handed me a gun.