Chapter 19: Ignited

Chapter 19: Ignited

When Cvan and I reached home, I lazily lodged myself into his couch. I felt weary and tired. Feeling emotions bit by bit were taking its toll on me. I shook my head, probably it was still best to feel something. Not feeling anything could be a bit scary and hollow at the same time.

Cvan went into his room. He didn't utter anything. Well, maybe he had something in mind.

I stood up and look for something to eat on Cvan's kitchen. He had a cookie on his cabinet so I grab that and started chewing it.

Cvan went out of his room holding a small box. He approached me and handed it to my hand.

I got curious. "What is this?" I asked.

"Open it." He urged.  a faint smile working its way on his lips.

"Happy Birthday Jina." He said softly.

I wasn't able to process his words for a moment. It was the 26th of December today and I forgot my own day. Abruptly, a flashback was threatening itself to appear, it wanted to find its way, to make me see something important but it died halfway. I turned to the small box. It was a treasure box but smaller. I opened it and there was a silver necklace; a letter J written in italic hanging unto the lace. But one thing that bewildered me was the smell the box emitted. It was familiar and the necklace... it seemed like someone used to own it before.

I twirled it on my hand. The necklace screaming familiarity but none seem to come into mind.

"You like it?" Cvan interrupted my thoughts.

I looked at him, his famous facade covering his true own self.

"Yes I did." I whispered.

"You want me to help you wear it?" A hint of delight resting on his voice.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said, a bit suprised on how he was acting. He was treating me like.. like I was special, important. It felt a bit foreign to me.

He took the necklace from my hand as he wrapped it gently on my neck, his fingers brushing on my collar bones. He locked the necklace as I fiddled with the Letter J hanging into the lace. It felt a bit heavy, it was like there was something inside...

"Jina, you have a part-time job later right?" I snapped my head unto Cvan, my attention diverting on him, forgetting the necklace.

"Yeah I have. Why?"

"Nothing just asking. I'll drive you there later." He said before sitting at the couch and going into different channels. I didn't have anything to do so I settled beside him. He stopped flipping through channels and found a movie. We both got so engrossed in what we were watching. The movie was past its half-way when the boy, all of a sudden, wrapped the girls waist close to him, kissing her passionately and torridly. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward and heavy. But I, got curious on what it felt. My eyes concentrated on the lips moving roughly. My eyes never left the television. The boy's hand fondled with the girl's breast but the girl pulled away grasping for air and she told the guy breathlessly they would take it on bed, I was looking forward to the next scene when Cvan shut the tv off.

"Hey I was watching!" I complained.

"Let's watch something else." He suggested.

"No! I want that." I half-shouted. Cvan frowned.

"You like those?"

I felt my cheeks warming. "No.. it's just.. I.. I am curious. What does that physical contact feels like?" I was baffled.

He stood up and went to the kitchen. "Who knows?" He muttered.

I followed him. "Did you kiss a girl before?" I asked. My eyes dwelling on his face. He was drinking water.

"Maybe." He uttered vaguely. Placing his glass into the sink.

"Maybe?" I repeated.

He didn't answer my question. He was once again taken by his thoughts. I stared at him. His lean built and plump lips parted. I suddenly had the urge to feel his lips. My hormones acting up.

I moved towards him. Suddenly tranced by the thoughts of lip touching.

I was an inch in front of him, our faces, all of a sudden, so close to each other.

His eyes bore to mine, a glint of longing and lust evident but was tramp over his stolid expression.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. His breath fanning over mine.

I gazed at him; our eyes locked. Before colliding my lips on his. I moved my lips slowly, pressing his over mine as my hands rose its way on his neck.

I felt his arms wrapping my small waist pulling me closer. Responding. He was mashing our lips together, harder. The kiss heating. My insides igniting with pleasure. He pulled and pushed his lips on mine, as if hungry for the sensual gratification.

He lifted me up, my legs wrapped on his waist as he pushed me into the wall, kissing me with pure desire lingering on his lips. I pulled his body closer, his lips sucking my neck. A quiet moan echoing silently on my throat, before smashing his lips again on mine.

We both pulled away breathlessly, forehead touching. His eyes screaming for more but he gently put me down, embracing me.

"Happy birthday." He uttered softly near my ear.