Sixty-Three

I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see the picture of Max kissing his RL girlfriend and continue with this fanfic

One week to the wedding

"Max! Ross! Update!" I shout across the apartment. I rapidly typed a text to the group chat with me and all of the current bridesmaids.

In other words, Ashley has my dress and the majority of the bridesmaid's dresses, she and Alesa are juggling the bouquets since my maid of honor dropped out, Jess is trying to get ahold of her mom so the bridesmaid's have a separate place to stay from the groomsmen, and I'm trying to take roll as far as plane tickets. 3 out of 4 have told me whether or not they have their tickets

"All groomsmen have tickets!" Max calls back. "And all tuxes counted for!"

"Says who?"

"Me!" Ross calls back.

We've been going back and forth like this all morning. We all fly out tomorrow to Vermont to get the venue and reception hall set up.

Man I can't wait to get to Signal Hill. It's been forever since I was last there.

My dad got remarried there. The place is absolutely beautiful.

"Max! Tell your sister to tell me if she has her tickets! I've  been waiting on a reply for over an hour!"

"She has them, (Y/N)!" He shouts back.

That'll be 4/4.

I sigh and sit on my oversized suitcase to close it. Then I drag it out to the hallway and go to the bathroom to load up make-up and other stuff.

Max came in a couple of seconds later, grabbing some towels out of the closet. "How did we get into this again?"

"When you proposed." I said, putting 3 bottles of waterproof mascara in the tiny bag.

"Oh yeah." He wraps his arms around my waist. "Glad I did."

I smile and peck his lips, going back to my packing. He held onto my waist the entire time, even when I went to go back into the bedroom.

"Max, I gotta pack."

"You need to relax. You're stressing too much over this."

"Well I need everything and everyone in the wedding either in suitcases or in Vermont already."

"And they will all be there. Just slow down. Take a breather. Just sit and ask if everyone's all packed. It looks like you're almost done."

I sigh, rubbing my forehead and cramming the make-up bag in my carry-on.

"Hey,"

I stopped for a second.

"I love you."

I smile. "I love you, too."

"Hey, when this is all over and we're at the reception, we're gonna have a blast. I promise."

"I know we will."

He kisses my cheek and starts for the door. "Oh, and don't be surprised if after the bouquet toss, Ross puts the party on hold for a few minutes."

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see." He leaves.