Why It's Getting Harder To Update (I'm Sorry)

Okay... I've been putting updates off a lot, I realize that. I'm not gonna bore you with the dramasodes from home and school, but there's been a lot going on that my even my friends can agree that it's taking an emotional toll on me.

I want you all to know that I am doing the best I can to update, and I wanna thank you all so much for the suggestions you have been sending me.

(ShadowWhisp, I got an email alert for it just now, and I have one thing to say: Well dam. XD)

Keep in mind that I fall under the category of Fangirls who don't spend 3+ hours searching for the names of every family member in their favorite YouTuber's family and anything else about the YouTuber, so I am learning a lot of stuff about Max really last minute and I wanna incorporate what I learn into the story to make it more realistic.

And the updates might get a lot harder because guess what I just found out about:

YUP. HE'S FINALLY GONNA POST TO HIS CHANNEL.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😍😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😍😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

AND IT'S LIKE A WEEK AWAY.

And that also means I have to prepare for that. Yeah...

If I haven't replied to your messages, I apologize for that, but know that I have read them.

So. Here are the questions this is addressing:

Where are the updates?
They're coming. I promise. I'll be watching his channel and SkyDoesThings on a daily basis to keep up for you guys.

What's slowing them down?
A ton of emotional baggage I keep trying to take to the dump to dump it but they won't take it.

You aren't bailing out on us, are you?
What? NO! I would never do that to you guys!

Will they get back on track some time this summer?
Uh... So-so. I'll have to get you guys an upload schedule.

What are you doing when you're not working on a draft?
Uh, let's see... School, listening to my parents rant about how horrible of a child I am, minor friend drama, concert band rehearsals left and right, FNaF 5 research (since I started that up yesterday), trying to keep from crying when my step dad yells at me, keeping my aft on the A/B Honor Roll and watching YouTube.

Do you need a hug?
...
It would be most appreciated, so yes, please...
😞

So... Yeah...

I love you all, my Cherry Blossoms! 😘

KenwaytheGamie, OUT