Fifty-One -

Fiine. Heeeere. But by reading this chapter you agree to not asking why when i post a me x Senpai (Y'all should know who by now) in my random book. Deal? (You'll have to talk me into doing a YouTuber X Reader one shot with him if you want it cause, again, HE'S MY SENPAI) 😙

12th Day with a Sick Max

"You're sure you want to be here?" I ask for the millionth time.

"I told you, (Y/N), I'm fine." Max says. "I feel fine. I just don't plan on eating much today."

"Alright. But if you do feel sick, tell me."

He rolls his eyes with a smile and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

We both go in and start the day. I did at least three days worth of recording and Max was editing something when Adam dragged Ross out into the office, then Ashley out of the guest recording room.

Then he started recording with his phone. "So, Ross, how many likes did the video get?" (Aka Chapter 48)

"Over 32." He says.

"Hey, Ash, how many likes did the video get?"

"Over 32." She says. (That Chap got like 41 as of right now (7/30/16))

"Yea. You know what that means, right?"

Ashley nods and brakes down in giggles.

"Why are you so giggly of a sudden?" Max asks with a smirk.

"I giggle when I get nervous." She says as she does.

"Well why are you nervous?" Ross asks.

"I don't usually do PDA." (Y'ALL TAUGHT ME THIS TERM.)

"Well, you're gonna today." Adam says, only to make her giggle even more.

She stood up straight and stood in front of Ross.

Adam was already ready for this. "Kay ready? On the count of 3. 1... 2... 3!"

Ross pulled her in close and kissed her, tipping her over slightly. We all cheered when they broke off and Ashley's face was bright pink. (Jordan. I'm sorry.)

"(Y/N) and Max's turn!" Adam shouts.

I just shrug, waltz over to Max and kiss him before he even has a chance to react. He eventually kissed back and we broke of when I needed air. (Hey. I girl's gotta breathe.)

The fans went insane when it got posted.

What I'm trying to figure out is why somebody posted this in a comment when Adam shared it on Twitter:

Y'all complained about long chapters. So here's the normal length.

And YOU'RE WELCOME. 😓