Ten and a Half (10½)

SpongeBob* THAT EVENING

Max's POV

"I'm back!" Ross shouts, making a shit ton of noise at the same time. (Y/N) started to stir a little.

"Ross, shh!" I snap at him in a quiet tone.

"Why?" He asks. He made more freaking noise, then came around the corner. "Aww!"

"Shh! Don't wake her up!"

"Wait. Are you two... You know..."

I roll my eyes and nod with a smirk.

He gave me a quiet high five, and handed me a blanket. I pulled it over her and start to give her a small back rub.

We talked quietly for a while, mostly about what had happened today.

To be honest, I'm still amazed that (Y/N) felt the same way I did about her. I mean, a girl like her actually likes a hot-head like me. There's a miracle in there somewhere.

"Alright, I'm calling it a night." He says, getting up from the loveseat. "When do you think you're gonna head to bed?"

"I'll either carry her to her bed, or just dose off here first." I glanced at (Y/N). "To be honest, I'm actually comfortable."

Ross just laughed. "See ya in the morning."

"Yeah."

He went into his room and left the door cracked for K.P. After about an hour I clicked of the TV. I must not of been paying much attention, because next thing I knew I fell asleep with (Y/N) snuggled up next to me.

Best sleep I've had in a while.

I got BOOOOOOOORRRRREDDDD. SO THIS HAPPENED.

This Chan tho →theoriginalmonkey 💙✌