Seven - HALLOWEEN PARTY! WOO!!!

"OOOOH GOD THERE'S AN ASSASSIN IN THE OFFICE!!!" Adam shouts with his camera up. I came out of my office, forgetting my hood was up.

 I came out of my office, forgetting my hood was up

I laughed pulled my hood down. He made a fake sigh. "Oh, it's just (Y/N)."

"Where's your costume?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I'm in it. I'm SkyDoesMinecraft."

"So you're going as yourself?"

"Yeah. So's Alesa. Mason's gonna be a DJ Monkey."

"I've gotta see this!"

"You will tonight." He turned the camera around to face him. "We're having a Halloween Office Party later on tonight. (Y/N) MADE FUUUDGE!"

"WOOO!" Ross went running by with his arms in he air. He had on a Narwhal jacket and a red and yellow striped scarf. I don't where he got it, but it's actually really cool.

"So when does the party start?" I ask.

"When Jin finishes up recording and gets his drive to Max."

Right at that second, Jin came running out of his office with the drive and gave it to Max.

"Okay, it starts whenever Max finishes editing Jin's video." Adam just shrugs and stopped recording.

"Hey, (Y/N), did you bring your face paint?" Jin asks, brushing his bangs back.

"Yup, but first," I reached around the doorway, grabbed my bag, dug around and pulled out a bottle of face wash. "You gotta wash your face."

Jin just shrugs, takes the bottle and went into the bathroom.

I grabbed two of the desk chairs and set up at an empty desk. And I put on the fleece jacket over my costume since it was mostly white and I don't exactly want to ruin it with makeup. I saw Max's face flush when I put the jacket on.

Jin complained for a little bit when I had to pin his bangs back. Well it was either he sucked it up and dealt with it or I was gonna put foundation in his hair. He immediately shut up when I told him.

I made the makeup look like his Muffin plushie. Adam vlogged the whole thing, mostly because he was feeling weird. I snapped a picture and tagged him in it on Twitter. I got immediate responses and everybody loved it.

I unpinned Jin's hair, put the cat ears headband on his head and messed with his bangs for a bit. Course, he still had his eyes closed from when I put the foundation on. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm trying to fix your bangs." I say.

He pushed back in the chair and fixed them himself.

"Okay then. Com'ere, I wanna take a pic and post it."

He wheeled back over and smiled for my phone.

'Jin let me do his Halloween make up! Lol Everybody looks awesome for Halloween! @JinBopGaming'

I added the photo, had to shorten the text because I had somehow exceeded 140 characters, then posted it.
I instantly got a lot of comments that said stuff like 'OMG HE LOOKS SO KAWAII!' and 'ADORABLE! THAT'S MY NEW SCREENSAVER! XD' He did look really Kawaii.

I took off the jacket and put it back in my office with the makeup stuff. Max finished up with Jin's video and started the render. Then the real fun started!

We just hung out in the office, chatted and had a good time. And Oh my Gosh Mason looked so adorable! He had a little monkey suit and had on a pair of Adam's headphones, which he really didn't have on for long because he kept throwing them off.

We didn't really go home until 11. I was exhausted.

When I got to my door, there was a folded piece of paper taped to it with my full name written across it. I took it off the door and read it.

Eviction Notice?! What the hell?! I've been paying my rent every month! Hell, I accidentally payed for two months last week!

I have to be out by November 30th, where the hell am I gonna go?!

Ugh!

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Ross?"

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

"I'm being evicted from my fucking apartment!"

"Wait what?!"

I read the whole paper over to him. I seriously felt like crying.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't fucking know!"

"Well, just calm down. We'll figure something out tomorrow. Just get some sleep now, and we'll sit down and talk to Adam. Maybe he'll let you store your stuff in am empty office."

I just sighed. "Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you then."

He hung up.

I unlocked the door, went into my soon-to-be-former apartment, changed out of my costume, and immediately crashed on my bed.

Wow I'd like to meet the asshole who EVICTED YOU FOR NO FREAKING REASON.

I mean that's FRIGGING RIDICULOUS!

Oh well. Happy Early HALLOWEEN! Lol XD

If you haven't been to theoriginalmonkey yet, what the heck are you doing? I WRITE MY NOTES IN BOLD FOR A REASON!!!!