Forty-Six -

"So, are we having this in Louisiana, Vermont, or Missouri?" Max asks with his laptop open on the table. "The wedding's 8 months away."

"I honestly don't want to go back to Missouri." I say, looking at the notepad in front of me with the girls' sizes for the bridesmaids dresses. "Not after this whole drama-sode."

"True."

"Would it hurt your mom's feelings if we had it in Vermont?"

"Knowing her, a little. But she would get over it."

"It's just that my doesn't like traveling. He almost had heart failure when I told him I had to travel here for college." I watch him type something into the search engine. "That and flying isn't really good for his arthritis pain."

"I'd have to talk Aimee into the traveling, but we can go wherever you want." (Newsflash: Max has a brother and a sister. *I did not know about this until yesterday.* #SlowAF2016 )

"I kinda need her there, Max. She's one of the bridesmaids."

"I know." His laptop dings. "Colton's still the ring bearer, right?" (IDK WTF his brother's name and I'm not gonna spend forever searching for it.)

"Of course he is. Why would I change my mind?"

"Mom's just making sure. She's getting his measurements right now." He paused. "More like trying."

He gave them to me and I texted my bridesmaids telling them that we're going to go dress shopping in May. I figured I would let them wear whatever dress they want as long as it's teal. And not too expensive.

As for me, all I know about my dress is that I want it to be short. I would have to see what David's Bridal has.

Max's tux, on the other hand, we already ordered. It's the measurements for the groomsmen we need. We're gonna go for those in September.

And since we're going to be in Vermont for the two weeks before the wedding day, I'm going to take my sister shopping for a flower girl dress some time before the week of the ceremony.

It's just good to plan ahead.

Oh, my god there's a lot to do still.

Why does this exist? Because wow. I have an emotional problem that I have a lack of support to deal with. Yay me.

Ugh. Sometimes I hate boys. 😞