Episode 5: TD - Part 3

Meanwhile, when Dipper was on his hunt...

"We need a plan to catch those two," Pacifica glared at Gideon.

They were using their amulets to fly over the forests.

He overreacted sarcastically, "What did I do?!"

"You drama queen, I saw what happened with you and that Pines girl," she snapped.

"What? Can't I befriend the enemy?" Gideon raised his eyebrow. "It'll let us make plans that involve betrayal."

"Wow," she mocked. "You got dumber after going back to school."

"Excuse me? I have the highest marks," he retorted. "And you don't even go to school!"

"Are you dense? You'll get attached to her, then—"

She stopped floating forwards. "Oh great," she put one hand on her hip, and rolled her eyes at Gideon.

Gideon shot a glare back at her. "What?"

"You'll become friends with her, or something more terrible," she answered, looking at him with her chin up.

"And what is that, may I ask?" Gideon gritted his teeth.

"Well, if you're so smart, then find it out," she replied sassily.

"Now, to real matters. I need a height-altering crystal," she stated.

"Pacifica, don't you realize something?"

"It's a crystal, and crystals reflect light. Which means we should be walking by now," he grinned in mischief.

"WHAT— I mean, I already knew that," she floated down to the ground, muttering, "Why do I have to walk?!"

"Because you're a human with legs," Gideon answered, just as sassy as she was.

She shut him up using her finger, and plucked a crystal from the bottom of an even bigger crystal.

"We found it," she whispered, before ordering, "Gideon, the flashlight."

He handed it, and Pacifica tied the crystal to the flashlight.

"Oh, darling, Mabel. You'll regret all the things you've told Dipper about me," she cackled evilly.

Gideon just watched the scene awkwardly from behind. He mumbled quietly, "What a weirdo."