Episode 4: TPATP - Part 7

Gideon was furious at the girl who bumped into him.

He was in the washroom, trying to clean up. There were weird stuff in there. BABBA CDs, money stacks, and books. Why would they keep such stuff in a bathroom? It's a mystery no one could solve.

"That Pines will pay for ruining my favorite vest," he muttered, trying to remove the Pitt-si on his black vest.

"Useless."

He sighed, and rolled his eyes. "And this is why we keep distance from commoners."

He heard a scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"That's some crazy party," he said to no one in particular.

He then heard multiple voices of the female Pines twin chatting.

"Clones, probably," he shrugged.

He then looked at himself in the mirror, realizing what it actually was.

"WAIT... CLONES?!"

He rushed out the door of the bathroom. He wondered, "How could she even have made clones?"

As soon as he got upstairs, he saw many Mabels.

He quickly went to hide, and watched, from the back of a wall of the hallway.

He listened to the conversation of the clones.

"YOU'RE MY CLONES! I'M PRETTY SURE I'M A VIRGO, AND STEREOTYPICAL VIRGOS FIND IT EASY TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!"

And Mabel.

"So, she's a Virgo," he mouthed. "Doesn't seem like one," he muttered.

"Yeah, sorry," one clone replied sarcastically.

Gideon thought the photocopier was getting rather old. It used to copy the accurate personalities, before.

"We promised we wouldn't turn on each other, like the clones in the movies," Mabel stated. The wood of the structure creaked as she slowly stepped backwards.

Gideon saw the other clones gradually approach her.

"I think we all knew we were lying," either the same clone or another one said. He couldn't tell, they mixed up their places every once in a while, and they all had the same voice.

Soon, she reached the wall. It made a BONK sound when she did.

She quickly turned her head to all the possible directions, and looked around to see if there were any liquids nearby. Nope.

The clones were so close to grabbing her, and all Mabel did was hyperventilate, to stop herself from possibly crying.

Gideon snapped, realizing this wasn't a movie, what he was watching. He grabbed the leftover Pitt-si he was drinking, while watching the clones slowly try and kill her.

He ran towards the clones and threw the can using his amulet. Missed.

"Amulets don't work on us, boy."

The original Mabel was just scared.

Gideon grabbed her, and put her on his back. Good thing the party was so noisy, if not, the situation of the clones would have people freak.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU---"

"Pines, glad you're back to reality. Anyway, I'll get you to a safer place, so the clones can't kill you. I'll take care of them, but for now, stay here," he said in one breath, and plopped her in a room with the strange carpet.

He left the room, and went marching to the clones.

"Don't kill the Pines."

He narrowed his eyes.

"That's Pacifica's job, not yours," he shook his head lightly.

"Oh, Pacifica, again? That freak's lame," one spoke.

"Huh, I guess the photocopier still remembers me," he raised both of his eyebrows, crossing his arms. "I'll let you leave out of this house, without disintegration. As long as you never come back. Deal?"

"Now you're becoming that triangle dude," some clone retorted.

Gideon couldn't stand listening to their sarcastic comments in Mabel's voice. It just--- didn't fit her. So, he used his amulet to get a lighter, and lit it.

Instantly, the clones were gone, and Gideon was wet.

He looked up to see all the sprinklers soon stop pouring, and returned to Mabel as soon as possible.