Episode 2: HDTP - Part 2

Meanwhile backstage...

"Okay, Pacifica. Another day, another show," someone was mumbling, while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Just another act, just another 'fooling stupid people' act," she giggled.

"Those poor fools. They have no idea what really goes on," she smiled 'innocently', rubbed her amulet, and her eyes turned purple.

"Look innocent, check. Ma---"

"Ms. Pleasure, it's time for your show."

She turned back to normal, "Ah, yes, thank you," she smiled, and nodded.

"It's showtime," she whispered, "It's showtime..."

"Oh, don't worry. I know someone that works here," Melody patted Mabel's head.

Mabel complained, "Ow!"

After all that, Melody shouted to someone, "Hey, Wendy! Can we come see the show?"

Wendy was Robbie's 'friend', and Melody's his co-worker, so they knew each other, and sometimes, but more like rarely, would hang out. And Wendy was volunteering to work for the Tent o' Telepathy, for the winter, since her parents forced her to, so, Melody could sneak in, and come for free.

"Oh, hey, Melody. Come right in," she pretended to be cheerful, and welcomed her in.

"Thanks," Melody nodded, and got the twins in the tent.

Back to Mabel, Dipper, and Melody.

Once they found some seats, Dipper quickly fan-boyed, "THIS IS SO COOL! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MELODY! WAIT, I WONDER WHAT ACTS WOULD BE DONE, MAYBE SOME---"

Mabel face-palmed, "Dip, it hasn't started yet..."

He replied with a 'Don't judge me, Mabel, I'm not you' look.

"Also, she's probably posing as a clairvoyant, judging by her look," Mabel shrugged.

Dipper raised an eyebrow, "A what? You're making up words now."

"I'm not. A clairvoyant is a person with clairvoyance, an ability to speak with dead people, to predict future events, or to know things that they did not actually witness or hear about," she trailed off, with some gestures.

After a few moments, the crowd's noise slowly faded away.

Spotlights were lit. They were adjusted to the middle. Some dramatic music played, drum rolls included. A figure's shadow appeared from behind.

The figure spoke, "Hello everyone! I am Pacifica Pleasure,"

"Gravity Rises' clairvoyant," she stepped out.

Mabel gave her brother the usual, 'See, I told you so' look.

Dipper pouted, in response.

She paused for dramatic effect, "AND WHO'S READY TO GET THIS SHOW STARTED?"

The crowd went bonkers, screaming, whistles, clapping, and all other types of cheering noises, were made, and heard.

After a few seconds, she announced, "Settle down, everyone! I'll be needing a volunteer..."

She scanned around the room, narrowing her eyes at each person she saw.

"Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me," Mabel mumbled again and again.

She pointed to a lady with one eye closed, with boss eyeliner and mascara skills, I should say, "Would you like to come up here?"

"Oh, yes," she exclaimed, clapping her hands.

Pacifica gestured at her to get up on stage. She understood her command, and did so.

"Okay, Miss. Think of something you like..."