Episode 4: TPATP - Part 5

Mabel came back down from her annoying clones.

Dipper and Gideon looked at each other with narrow eyes that shouted, "OH, IT IS ON."

Dipper smiled, and said, "Good luck," 'sincerely', although deep inside, he wanted to beat him to pieces. One, because he insulted his sister, and two, because he keeps cheating by using money. It would be rude to say that aloud, so he didn't.

"Hah, as if I need it," Gideon proudly laughed.

It was a party game that you had to hold your breath the longest underwater. Sure, it sounds weird, but no, at least in Gravity Rises it wasn't.

"I've been in Gravity Rises all my life, and you're just here for the winter. I don't see a chance of you winning," he shrugged.

Dipper just ignored his insult, and looked at Melody, eagerly awaiting her signal to go.

Melody raised her point finger in the air, "AND GO!" She turned on the stopwatch as soon as she said 'go'.

The two boys dunked their heads in the two big fishbowls.

It looked hilarious, but the audience looked so serious watching them.

Gideon didn't care about his hair getting messy, this was for victory, and Dipper never cared for his in the first place.

Minutes have passed, and people were at the edge of their seats. Was one of them ever going to come back up? Are they dead?

Dipper came back up, gasping for oxygen. "I didn't win," he thought. He wiped his hair with the provided towel and silently watched Gideon.

A lot of people were whispering already. They didn't know if Grunkle Stan was to sue or not, for killing the son of the Northwests.

Twenty seconds later, he popped up, gasping for breath. He asked in a way that sounds a polite-yet-very-braggy way, "Did I win?"

Everyone cheered, shouted, and celebrated in reply. "WOOOO!" "HAT WAS AMAAAAZIIIIING!" "OH MY GOSH THIS HAS TO BE A WORLD RECORD!"

Melody held a stop watch that read, "31:49."

All Dipper could say was, "Wow..."

He cracked his knuckles.

"I'll rip him to shreds."