Episode 2: HDTP - Part 9

"Bye Dip, I gotta go somewhere to buy something for Grunkle Stan," Mabel lied.

Dipper replied with, "Okie-dokie!"

She didn't want Dipper worrying, he could have ideas of how she'd get hurt.

She stomped through the snow... It's getting thicker and thicker by the day!

The warehouse was about a few steps away, it was big, but it was dark already, so it wasn't noticeable.

Hopefully she's calm... Hopefully...

When she got inside the warehouse, she heard a voice greet, "Hello, Mabel."

She felt weirded out, since her voice changed a bit. It didn't seem happy, it seemed intimidating.

"Um, good evening, Pacifica..."

She was sitting down on a chair, in front of a big wooden desk, her fancy outfit, she's wearing.

"Please, please, sit down," she gestured to a seat in front of her.

Mabel sat down, and looked around the place. It looked so creepy, and the darkness of it didn't help one bit. They must really, really, really love wax figures, there were tons!

"So... About Dipper..."

Pacifica looked at her with a neutral expression, "Have you come between us?"

"U-um, no..."

She was no longer calm, "Then why do you hate the idea of us being together?!"

Mabel's shoulders were raised,
in surprise. Well, that escalated rather quickly...

"I-I don't! Dipper just isn't interested anymore!"

She regret not trusting her instincts, so she didn't know this was coming. All she thought of, was that she's just talk about it... But of course, judging by right now, that wasn't the case anymore.

Pacifica was already screaming by them, "THEN WHY DID HE TAKE ME ON A DATE?!"

"WHY DID HE AGREE TO GO TO SO MANY OF MY INVITATIONS?!"

"WHY DID HE STAY WITH ME?!"

Her voice got higher and higher as she spoke each sentence.

"I-I don't know! A-also, dates are supposed t-to determine if two people are compatible or n-not," said Mabel, who was shivering already.

This girl's definitely a maniac...

"WELL, I'M SURE WE ARE COMPATIBLE! SO WE DON'T NEED YOUR DUMB OPINION," she held onto her amulet, and things started floating.

A maniac with powers...

"Y-YOU! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS! YOU DON'T WANT YOUR BROTHER LEAVING YOU FOR ME!"

And is obsessed with Dipper.

"YOU'RE JUST INSECURE ABOUT HIM FORGETTING ABOUT YOU!"

Yeesh. This got Mabel furious, now. She stopped moving. She just stared at her, breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm down.

She was more scared than offended, of course. She decided to just stand up from her chair, and back away slowly.

"YOU'RE LONELY," Pacifica shouted. Her angry face was definitely not pretty.