Episode 3: TIG - Part 4

Dipper yawned while mumbling, "That was so boring," as he walked out the jellyfish attraction with his twin and great uncle.

"Noodle jellyfish? I don't know if that's interestingly real or plain fake," Mabel wondered out loud.

"Me neither, Mabel. It seems like Gravity Rises would have that creature, but since this place has gone downhill, we cannot completely trust it," Grunkle Stan commented.

She didn't notice her grunkle was very bitter about the aquarium 'going downhill' at all, she probably just thought it was his average grumpiness.

For now, the twins were safe. Pacifica and Gideon went in the Jellyfish Junction, which means they'd be there for a while.

While they were all walking around, the lights suddenly went off. Kids were screaming and shouting - but there was one who seemed chill about it all - and the adults were busy shutting the kids up, while looking for the exit.

The lights didn't turn on for 10 minutes, so one person who works there screamed, "EVERYONE, EVACU---"

The lights turned back on, but just seconds before it did, Mabel thought she saw some light blue outlines of what seemed to be two bodies.

So, she asked, "Did anyone else see a ghost?"

"Maybe that's just your paranoia," Dipper answered, even if he has witnessed some weirder things that what his twin said.

"Let's go hom---"

Mabel ran away. She saw someone, and someone she didn't expect nor wanted to see ever again.

Dipper followed her, worried of whatever happened to her.

When he caught up to her, she stuttered, "I-I... S-saw h-her..."

"T-that wasn't a d-dream," she gulped.

"It's okay, I'll distract her. You go tell Grunkle Stan to get the car started, and I'll catch up," he explained.

Since when did he learn how to make plans?

"Okay," she agreed, calming down, and went to find Grunkle Stan.

Where Pacifica and Gideon was...

"We've went to all of the places. Where could those two be?"

"Well, Paz, there's a chance they're actually not here," Gideon rolled his eyes.

"We need to find them---" she spotted Dipper in the distance.

She smiled... Evilly, "There's Dipper, see?"

He rolled his eyes again, this was really boring.

Where Mabel was...

"GRUNKLE STAN, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, START THE CAR'S ENGINE," she screamed when she found him.

"Where's your brother? We can't leave without him," he put the note back.

"Hewenttothetoilet. NOW LET'S GO. WE CAN WAIT FOR HIM IN THE CAR!"

Grunkle Stan had no idea why she was rushing so much. The first minute she's excited, the last she's rushing to leave.

"Come on, please," she pleaded desperately, and he left for the car.

As she was about to go out of the door, she was mumbling, "I can't believe I almost died..."

"Sorry to break it to you, Mabel, but I highly agree," some Southern-voiced and white-haired boy replied.

She stopped. "How do you know my name?"

"And... Who're you?"

"I'm Gideon Northwest. The person who Pacifica drags wherever because she 'doesn't have enough amulet-power'," he explained while doing air-quotes at the last part.

"Also, I know your name because Pacifica mentions it every few milliseconds," he added.

"So... You're lucky to be alive right now," he put his hands in his vest's pockets.

Mabel remembered that she almost died again, and one tear slipped unconsciously from her eye.

Embarrassed, she wiped it as fast as possible when she realized she just cried in front of a stranger. "D-don't say that!"

She ran outside to where Grunkle Stan parked his car, and whispered in her mind,

"Dipper, please hurry..."