Episode 1: DD - Part 4

That instantly made Mabel want to go follow him.

She burst through her fort, and went downstairs.

She got her jacket and boots, then slipped them on. She also grabbed the journal, and placed it in her jacket.

When she opened the door, she groaned, "Why is it so cold?"

With each step she took, her feet kept sinking. It wasn't that bad, she liked it.

Once she got to the deeper part of the forest, she heard a familiar voice...

"MABES! I'm glad you're here, it's Blizzard's time to leave now."

She pretended to have just stumbled there, "Oh, hi, Dip. Was just going for a stroll, to try and get used to this."

"See? I didn't get in trouble," he smiled proudly.

Mabel was still on her guard, just in case some psychic-kid-with-demonic-powers would suddenly attack, who knows?

He placed Blizzard on the snow, and waved goodbye...

Meanwhile...

Someone was complaining, "Gideon... Why do I have to walk?"

"It's because you promised you were going to do anything to get your amulet back and working, Paz."

"But your amulet still works! Why can't you just help me! My heels will get ruined!"

"I'm walking too, you know."

Back to the twins...

The hamster's eyes were... Glowing?

It then transformed... It's fur ripped, and was swiftly replaced with black shadows. It's eyes got big, with the red eyes Mabel had seen. It slowly got bigger and bigger, and had developed an aura of gray, that mixed with the creepy darkness of the forest.

Fear had filled Dipper, but Mabel was more curious than scared, and was just screaming, "YES! I'M RIGHT. HAHA! AND NO ONE BELIEVE ME! YES! YOU SEE THIS? I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! AND YEAH, I WAS RIGHT," in her mind.

Dipper quickly took his sister's arm and quickly ran away from the horrible monster.

She kept mumbling, "I knew it," over and over again, when they got to a safe spot in the creepy forest.

They hid in a hollow tree that seemed to have been previously inhabited, and sat.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Dipper started apologizing like crazy, "I'm sorry, Mabes, I shouldn't have gone doing that, it's just the hamster was so adorable, and I rea---"

"Shush, that thing might hear us," she whispered-shouted to him.

"The journal might have something about it that we could use," she added, taking the journal from out her jacket.

She flipped the pages of the book, examined each, and got to one...

"The Amul---"

"Nope... Never mind, it's not on here."

Mabel stood up, and left her spot. She was gonna find out what it wants, and there was no stopping her there.

Dipper followed her, just in case she gets too curious.

When Mabel got there, she shouted, "What do you want?"

"Mabel Pines, right?"