GR Short: Making it with Melody

Melody got the camera in its right place. When it finally was ready, she greeted, "Hello! It's Melody, again!"

"Today, in 'MAKING IT WITH MELODY', I'll be teaching you how to make breakfast! A simple one will work," she explained, and tied her hair.

"And today, we have a special guest!"

Someone popped up. "Hello world!"

"Dipper Pines! The great nephew of Mr. Pines," she presented Dipper to the camera. He waved, "HIIIII!"

"So! Let's start with the main dish: EGGS!"

"Dipper, please crack the eggs on the pan," she started.

So far, it was going well, so far... Until they had to cook.

"Now, turn on the stove," she instructed, and did so.

BOOM! It exploded.

"That's okay! Accidents happen all the time," she nodded, as if it was normal, which actually was very true.

"To the smoothie!"

WHIZZ! All the smoothie and its ingredients sputtered everywhere.

This happened again and again, now, some substance was on the ceiling, and Melody's and Dipper's clothes were black from the ashes.

This woke someone up. Mabel, in particular.

Speaking of, she went down the stairs, and saw the two.

"What's goi---," she got cut off by Dipper.
"MABEL! Sorry about the mess, I was just trying to learn how to cook! And I was gonna try and make breakfast, and I already showed Melody my birthmark, so I had to do something else," he explained, while trying to stop a blender from spewing... No one knows what.
"Melody, wha---"

"Technical difficulties," Melody whispered to the microphone of her camera.

"Okay, and that's the end of Making it with Melody! Until next time," she quickly turned off the camera.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Was that okay? I hope it was.

Anyway, it's a short, as I promised! I'll be making more when I don't have any episodes to post. This one was something I really wanted to do.

Also, here's something I want to thank you all:

*deep breath* *speed-talking* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! It's my first ever time to get 1K, so please don't think I'm crazy (never mind, I AM)! THAAAAANKS!

Okay, that's all, goodbye for now! - Aqua <3