Episode 2: HDTP - Part 10

As soon as the twins got back to the museum, they sighed in relief.

They had to run really fast, to get away from the warehouse.

They went to the attic quietly, their Grunkle might kill them if they disturbed his sleep.

Mabel asked, "W-what just happened?"

"I don't know. But you were right... Pacifica's a maniac," Dipper panted.

She bounced on her bed.

"Oh well, at least she no longer has her powers anymore."

He re-enacted the scene, "Yeah! Did you see me throw that thing?"

She laughed.

"At least everything's back to normal, and I have a pet lobster," he pointed to his aquarium.

She raised her eyebrow, "Where did you get that?"

"It's from the fancy date," he shivered.

"Oh," she nodded.

"Anyway, I think we should sleep now, to recover from the trauma," she gestured.

"Way ahead of you."

Mabel turned off the lights. She almost died, and she wants to get that off her mind.

Meanwhile...

Someone was taking a walk... In the middle of the night. It was normal for that person, so it's not that big of a deal.

The person was walking near the Pleasure Warehouse, and saw something sparkling in the lake.

"Pacifica," he face-palmed.

He picked it up from the water, and went inside the warehouse. She's got to be in here, if her amulet's outside.

He went inside, and of course, Pacifica was crying.

"Gideon?"

"Yeah, that's my name," he said, sarcastically rolling his eyes.

She asked, "What're you doing here?"

"I was just strolling around the town, taking a break from my parents," then he asked, and raised his eyebrow, "how about you? What're you doing crying?"

"My amulet," she sniffed, "Dipper broke it."

He face-palmed again.

"That Dipper-guy? I told you the Pines were up to no good."

He was gonna see how long she could go without her amulet, she relied on it just a bit too much...

But Pacifica noticed the sparkling in his vest's pocket.

She wiped her ruined mascara off, "What's that?"

"Oh, nothing."

"It's glowing a--- IS THAT MY AMULET?!"

She was jumping for joy. She probably had a talent in doing that in high heels.

He decided to just tell her, she'd kill her if he hid it. "Yeah, I found it in the lake."

"The Pleasure Lake?"

"Yeah," he reached it out from his pocket.

She was confused, "What?"

He sighed, "Without your amulet, you don't seem smart."

She rolled her eyes. "Just give it back."

He held it out. She snatched it as fast as humanly possible, and put it back on, where it belongs.

She fixed the mess with her powers.

"You rely on it too much."

"I know."