Episode 4: TPATP - Part 6

Dipper told everything to Mabel. She seemed very uncomfortable. Dipper was having his... Extreme mood swings.

"Isn't that a bit too dark..?"

He pulled on his hair, "NO! I'LL KILL HIM, PROBABLY WITH FIRE, AND LEAVE HIM ALONE TO DIE WITHOUT A FUNERAL!"

She pat his back, "He doesn't seem that mean---"

"OH! So you like him better than me?!" He was definitely not handling puberty well.

Mabel had a poker-face on. "I wouldn't like someone who works with Pacifica."

"AND HE WORKS FOR PACIFICA! GREAAAT! And the next thing you know, I'd have to ship you with someone!"

Although Dipper told Mabel everything, Mabel did not. The clones were hiding in another room with a really strange carpet-pattern.

"Dip, you're not handling your mood swings that well---"

"I know, I know! JUST BRING ME BACK TO FIRST GRADE AND I'LL BE FINE," he exclaimed.

Suddenly, Grunkle Stan came to their room. "Kids? Go back down, I need them to see how worth their money is. And Dipper, you're doing great."

Dipper asked, "What about Mabel?"

Silence, then a short, "Eh..?"

"It's okay, Grunkle Stan. I agree, anyway," she said. She was secretly very bitter about it, though.

"Okay, I'll just check on the money," he announced to them and left.

Mabel heard some faint voices shushing each other. Panic time.

"Okay, okay. DIP, GET BACK THERE, IT'S GRUNKLE STAN'S ORDER. GO," she shooed him away.

"Oh, right," he got Waddles, "PARTY TIIIIME!" He rushed downstairs to go partaaay!

Mabel sighed, and followed shortly, to check if anyone would come upstairs.

She mumbled quietly, "How was I supposed to cheer him up?"

Just after she got downstairs, she bumped into Gideon.

"UH-BYE," she panicked. She took a quick glance at him, before rushing to go back upstairs.

Everything was very quiet...

Until---

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"