Episode 2: HDTP - Part 4

She seemed to be pointing at Dipper.

"Me?"

"Yes, silly!"

He was so excited, he literally hopped to the stage... Almost breaking it, but thank goodness it didn't.

"Okay, I'll be guessing your name..."

"Dipper, right?"

"ERMERGESH YES," he was wearing a shirt... That said 'Dipper'.

Mabel was unimpressed, but the audience went wild, though.

"Okay, you."

This went on and on, the entire show, this was Mabel's dungeon, but her twin was having fun, so it was illegal to complain.

When the show finally finished, she sighed deeply, "Oh, thank goodness."

Dipper asked, enthusiastically, "Maaaaabes! Wasn't it great?"

She didn't reply, since she was already leaving, with Melody.

"HEY! WAIT UP," he screamed, then caught up.

They got in Melody's tiny van, and drove back to the museum.

When they got there, Mabel immediately rushed to the attic, maybe even faster than Grunkle Stan did, last time.

Dipper followed, Melody said goodbye, "Goodbye, see you two tomorrow! I still have to cook for Abuelito!"

"Okay, see ya', Melody," he waved, and went upstairs to their room.

"Mabes? What's wrong?"

Fake snores were heard, from someone completely covered in blankets, pillows, and Mabel's jacket, in a sitting position.

"Your fake snores are getting worse, by the way."

The fake snores stopped, and the 'someone' laid down, groaning.

"Seriously, what's wrong? The show? Overthinking? Boredom? Hmm... Wait, what else...?"

Mabel got out of her mountain, and took a deep breath, "IREALLYREALLYREALLYHATETHATCLAIRVOYANTPERSONINTHEACTLIKESHEDOESN'TEVENSEEMFAKEIT'SREALLYCREEPYIDON'TLIKEITDOYOUKNOWHOWSCARYITSEEMSTHATOURMINDSAREN'TSAFEANYMOREANDCANBEREADBYASTRANGER?! Well, I might just be overthinking again... ANDYOURMINDWASN'TTECHNICALLYREADSINCEYOURNAMEWASONYOURSHIRT, and---"

"Uh, sissy? I don't speak that language."

"First of all, don't call me that, and second... I really hate that clairvoyant person, in the act, like, she doesn't even seem fake, it's really creepy, I don't like it. Do you know how scary it seems, that, our minds aren't even safe anymore, and can be read by a stranger?!"

"My mind's my only safe place," she mumbled.

"You're just going nuts, since you probably overthought while you were bored, during the show."

Mabel laughed, "Probably... Wait, since when were you logical?"

"I don't know! Wait, what did you say afterwards?"

"Nothing, just that I'm creeped out by her, and that I probably can't sleep," she lied.

"Okay, fine... Let's just sleep, I'm tired," Dipper announced, just before jumping on his bed.

A doorbell was heard from downstairs.

The twins groaned in unison, "OH, COME ON!"

"Dip, you get it."

"Why?"

"Because," she thought of a reason, "I got it last time."

"FIIIIIIIIIIIINE!"

He stood up, from his bed, and went downstairs, and looked, if Grunkle Stan was there.

He must've gone busy researching, or is probably just sleeping...

He shrugged, and opened the door.

"Hi, Dipper, right?"

"Pacifica?"

"I'm sorry for coming so late, but... I just really wanted to invite you to go to my dresser tomorrow, you know, just hang out.

"Oh, sure! Where?"

Maybe she's lonely?

"At the water tower, you're not scared of heights, right?

"I'm not!"

She giggled at his reaction, trying to look strong, and all.

"Okay, I just thought that you'd seem like a good friend, so sorry for disturbing your sleep, if I did..."

"No, it's okay!"

"Oh, thank you! Well, see you tomorrow!"

As soon as she left, he shut the door, and went back to his sister.

"Mabes! Pacifica wants to be my friend!"

She screamed so loud, that the birds resting on the museum's roof probably flew away, "WHAT?!"