Episode 3: TIG - Part 3

"COME EVERYONE, A TOUR OF THE JELLYFISH CHAMBER RIGHT HERE, FOLKS," another worker announced.

The people surrounding the Pines family were screaming, 'TAKE MY
MONEY' and everything else related to that. And let me tell you, IT WAS LOUD.

Dipper gasped, "CAN WE GO, GRUNKLE STAN?!"

"5 BUCKS PER PERSON," the girl added.

More people were fighting over the tickets. "TAKE MY MONEEEEEEEYYY!"

That got Stan frowning; it wasn't that expensive before.

A person took off their jacket, used it as if it was some sort of wrecking ball, and swung it to get people out of the way. "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF." Lots of people went into fights, and some employees and janitors had to help stop them. It was such a such a sight.

The family watched, until Dipper faced Grunkle Stan and pleaded, "Pretty please," with his adorable puppy-dog eyes.

"TAKE MY MONEY, NOOOOWWW," a person shouted, giving the money to get a ticket.

"Grunkle Stan, you'll die fighting," Mabel warned. She's not shy when it comes to situations like this, especially when warning people about her brother's attacks and defenses.

"Fine," he gave up to Dipper.

Once it was finally their turn to pay for the tickets, Stanley payed the 15 bucks in total to the worker-person, and she gave him the 3 tickets to the attraction. You could say they were one of the only people who acted normal... Besides Dipper.

"PLEASE GIVE YOUR TICKETS HERE," the worker announced.

Of course, Grunkle Stan gave it, and they all went in.

Dipper gasped in awe, "Spooky, but cool!"

It was a big room filled with aquariums full of jellyfish. There were statues of jellyfish, and most things jellyfish-related things. Did I mention it wasn't well-lit? Yeah, it adds to the 'spookiness' of the place.

"Everyone, PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY," another tour-guide-person-of-this-place ordered, to shut all the people up.

A random girl clapped crazily and screamed, "WOOHOO---" at the same time, but was quickly shushed up by some boy, "SHUT UP."

"PLEASE FOLLOW THE LANTERN I AM HOLDING AS WE GO THROUGH THE TOUR," he announced. He crazily waved his arm with the lantern to get the entire crowd's attention.

"THI--- this might not be as exciting as I thought," Dipper realized. He has officially turned off his enthusiasm.

Mabel agreed quietly, "Uh-huh."

In another part of the aquarium...

"So, Paz, where're these targets of yours?"

She ignored him calling her that, and just continued speaking, "I saw them in my crystal ball this morning. They're supposed to be here, somewhere."

"Are you actually sure they are here? I mean, their ole Great Uncle never came out of that museum," the Southern accent of the person was more obvious.

"Yes, I'm sure, Gideon."

She looked at the white-haired boy. He was relaxed, while she was still planning of ways to get revenge on the twins, but---

"So what's your plan for this so called, 'revenge' of yours?"

"I'm not harming Dipper, he's innocent. He was just influenced by his evil sister, Mabel, to go against me. She has to go," she looked straight at where they're walking to.

"Sure," he nodded, while narrowing his eyes at her, thinking, "She's too serious about this, she's probably going to murder... Again." He face-palmed internally of what Pacifica has become over the years. "I don't know why I was ever friends with her," he added to his thoughts.

He already knew that she could read his mind, but she was probably too busy looking at the map for where the twins could be.

"We've gone to 4 parts of the vicinity. We can head to here, then to the next one," she whispered to no one in particular. She had to figure out where they were. She had to.

"We probably need to check back some places, just in case they move," she added, still looking at the ginormous map.