Episode 4: TPATP - Part 2

A blinding light appeared.

Dipper blocked his eyes with his arms. "AAAHHHH!"

A dude with light yellow hair, funky clothes, and really big shoes appeared.

He greeted, "Hello! I'm ZIGGY SHINDIIIIG! And
I'm gonna be showing you how to PAAAAARTAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAY!"

"AWESOOOOOME!"

"HIGH-FIVE, LITTLE DUDE!" He raised a hand.

Dipper gladly returned the high-five, but... "HIGH--- OW! Your pixels are really sharp!"

Back to the party-people... And Mabel...

"Okay, the list has 12 more things. Some of them are really minor. Melody, I need you to buy more balloons, since apparently Grunkle Stan didn't purchase enough, I'll just photocopy the flyers, " she began to stutter when she looked at Robbie, "a-and R-robbie just decorate t-the place for n-now..."

"And I guess I can ask Dipper to get the hotdogs and meat from the factory," she checked off another box in the checklist Stan gave her.

"Where is he?"

Mabel shouted, "DIPPER! HURRY UP, YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!"

"Coming," he shouted back, and was actually putting Ziggy Shindig somewhere to hide.

He rushed back to the room, "What is it?"

"Go to the meat factory - the nearest one - and ask for Grunkle Stan's order," she said, looking at the checklist. She wanted to be done with this as fast as possible.

He skipped to the door, "Okie-dokie!"

"What path should I take? Eenie-meenie-minie-moo," he pointed to a random path, "THAT PATH!"

Surprisingly, he found himself in front of the factory. He gave a high-five to himself, as a reward.

He opened the door and asked, "Can I get Stan's order, please?"

"Just a minute," some guy spoke politely, and headed for the delivery aisle that they have.

He knew it would take a while to find, so Dipper sat down on a chair. He then spotted a pig...

"OH MY GOSH IT'S ADORABLE!"

"Yeah, and it's gonna be REAAAAAL tasty when it's cooked," one worker said.

This made Dipper feel... Uncomfortable. He knew the pig didn't deserve to die like this, so he formulated a plan in his mind. Sure, he wasn't as smart as Mabel, but hey, he can make great plans that they actually use in their adventures.

He was drawing something in the air, and SHA-BAM. The worker from a while ago wasn't there anymore.

He rushed to the pig. "C'mon, buddy! I'll set you free!"

"OINK," the pig instantly jumped into his arms.

"THE ORDER OF STANLEY PINES IS READY!"

He instructed, "Go outside, I'll just get the order... Please don't run away!"

"OINK," the pig replied, and went outside.

"Yeah! Thanks," Dipper said, and took the bag.

He went outside, and looked for the pig. To his (second) surprise, the cute little pig stayed!

"Awwwww! I shall dub thee, WADDLES THE PIG," he dubbed the pig.

"Oink, oink!"

The two went home, and Dipper made sure not to show Waddles the meat... That was from his kind.

In the museum with Mabel...

She asked, "Grunkle Stan... Where's the nearest photocopying store?"

"Sweetie, just go to the room next to the attic, you'll see a photocopying machine as well as a video game machine," he replied, while getting out some more boxes of supplies. "I'm not wasting any money for this party!"

Mabel mumbled, "You already wasted 34 bucks on supplies..."

"I got the balloons," Melody entered with them.

Mabel checked the box on her checklist that said, 'Extra balloons' and went to find the photocopying machine.

"Here," she mumbled to herself.

She saw a video game machine and a photocopying machine. "Okay, this is the room."

She turned it on, and she put her hands on the top. It photocopied her hands on a piece of paper, and it... GAINED LIFE?!

It was creepy enough for Mabel to scream, "AAAHHHHHHHHH!"

No one seemed to hear her, though.

A drop of water fell from leak of the ceiling. It disintegrated the two hands in no time.

"Whew."

While she waited, she sat to read the journal, since no one was around. She read about the real founder of Gravity Rises. "Natasha Northwest wasn't actually the founder of Gravity Rises, but was just some poor only-parent!"

She decided to photocopy it too, to share it with Dipper, and the others.

How embarrassing must it be!