Episode 4: The Party and the Pig

(Parallel To & Based On: Double Dipper, Fight Fighters, Irrational Treasure, and The Time Traveler's Pig)

"Kids! Wake up, it's the day of the 'party' I was talking about," Grunkle Stan called.

Dipper opened one eye, "PARTY?"

He was awake in a snap. "MABEL! WAKE UP IT'S A PARTY!"

Grunkle Stan called again, "KIDS! We have to prepare the museum!"

Mabel didn't like parties, and she only went to them because Dipper would beg her to.

"MABEL." He was super ready to get either the trombone or the horn.

"Okay! I'm up," she said, annoyed. She didn't want him doing it for a few minutes, anyway.

"LE' GO," he grabbed his sister's wrist and dragged her out of bed, down the stairs.

"Okay, great, you two're up," Grunkle Stan was holding a lot of party supplies. "I'm calling Robbie, as well, and Melody's coming in a few minutes."

Dipper's shirt today was black, with a light blue bolt on it. His inner sleeves were light blue, matching the bolt.

Mabel wasn't informed about any of this. "Um... What's going on?"

"Oh, right, you were asleep, when I discussed the plans. Today's the day we have a party in the museum, and since it's winter, more people come," he explained.

"So you two need to decorate the museum."

Dipper went rushing to the actual museum-part of the Mystery Museum, and started planning out the lay-out in his mind. "Maybe we need some more streamers... BALLOONS!"

Melody greeted, "Morning, kids," as she opened the door.

"Oh, hi, Melody!" Dipper dropped some streamers as he waved to her.

She picked up the streamers that fell, "I assume you need some help?"

"Yeah!"

Robbie came in as well, "Okay, where's the party?"

Mabel went in, yawning all the way.

"Okay, party people! And Mabel," Grunkle Stan got their attention. Mabel frowned.

"We need this place up and at it, so CHOP-CHOP we have a few hours!"

"But it's morning," Mabel mumbled.

"Exactly, we have a lot of things to do. We might've had to start yesterday, but I was too tired."

"Classic Mr. Pines," Robbie commented.

Stan snapped for no good reason whatsoever, "Okay, get to work!"

"Okay, I'll just go to the toilet," Dipper told them.

Mabel mumbled, "You didn't have to announce that---"

"BUT I DID, SO BUH-BYE!"

He ran, and left. As he was going to the bathroom, a video game machine caught his eye. "I didn't know this was here..! Cool!"

He played with it a bit.

'PARTY-PARTY REVOLUTION' it said on the side of the machine. It seemed to have different characters and what-not.

"OOOOH!" He searched his pockets for a coin he can use to play with it. "Canadian coin, board-game coin, AHA!" He found one.

He turned it on. "Ooooh! Retro!" He inserted the coin, and the machine spoke, "CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!"

"Um..." He wasn't sure of who to pick, since he never played this game. He didn't even know what the game is!

"Maybe Ziggy Shindig?" He selected him, and pressed the button that means he confirms.

"CHARACTER ZIGGY SHINDIG CHOSEN!"